19

Ranbir's Pov

I have called Prachi a number of times still that girl isn't picking up my calls. That girl! I need to ensure her safety otherwise Alia buji would definitely do her harm. (But why does he care?)

I should call my men and ask them about this girl.

Ranbir: Hello! Any new information?
Man: Sir, Miss Prachi and Mister Sunny were in a mall and now are going to their home with an unknown lady.
Ranbir: Okay, send me the pictures.
Man: Yes, sir.

He sends me the pictures and I notice that I have seen a photo of the same girl somewhere- maybe in Tanu's bungalow. I am sure!

Ufff it can be a trap for Prachi and the Aroras- she can definitely do harm to MY babies.

Meanwhileee at office------

Parth and Rhea were working together for the same project and Rhea was feeling very uncomfortable with him given that he was Prachi's friend and he must know everything about her deeds. He was asking her things but she was only nodding or sometimes not responding at all.

Parth: Rhea, you need to be comfortable in order to work, you know.

She just nods her head.

Parth: uhh wait.

He calls Shahana and says: Shahana, you look up onto this project. I need to have few words with Rhea.

He drags Rhea with him leaving behind a dumbfounded Shahana.

She thinks: Woww I guess Mister Parth is drowning in>>>>

At office canteen-----

Rhea was sitting hesitantly when Parth brought a cup of coffee for the two and offered it to her. She nervously took a sip and said: You wanted to say something?

Parth: I wanted to ask, can I?

Rhea: Y-yes, absolutely, go on.

Parth: Firstly, why are you so nervous Rhea?

Rhea: I am not n-nervous Parth. What are you saying?

Parth: You are not a great actor you know. Now tell.

She tells him the reason of her hesitation and he nods.

Parth: Prachi talks with you right?

She nods.

'And she is being much frank with you than earlier, right?'

'Hmm.'

'So why are you feeling like this? If she would pardon you then her friends would too. Let this burden go off your shoulders. If you live with this forever, you would never be able to be happy. You'd have to smile and move on and try to build a healthy relationship with your sister. You are understanding right?'

'Yes, I'd try.'

'Try to your level best.'

'Yes, to my level best.'

'That's like Rhea Mehra. Now drink the coffee fast and then let's go and complete our work.'

'Yep. Now come drink your coffee.'

'You too.'

MK Mansion~

Abhi was getting ready to go to KRP International to meet his wife and daughters when

Someone called: 'Hello darling!'
......

How's the chapter?

Ik it took so damn long but I was not in a state of writing huff! Would be posting regularly if time and life permit! Otherwise coz of being busy it would take long again.

Jawab do:

Who could've called?

Is Ranbir right in Sonakshi's matter?

Your views on Parth and Rhea?

You want regular updates!? (Hihi... IK it was out of the box)

Sorry for the short update too-

Also... From few parts the response has been very low- IG me being late in updating has lowered the engagement rate T_T