15

AFTER 1 WEEK!

AFTER 1 WEEK!

At Ranbir's side..

Ranbir's POV...
I didn't see her after that. I wanted to go and ask but I guess I couldn't meet her eyes if I had gone. Whenever I think of the day she would have found out about me cheating on her, how much she would have cried. Whenever I think about the day she would have found out that she was pregnant, how destroyed would she had been, I feel that it would have been better if I was dead on that accident day only. When did I stoop so low that I could think of destroying someone's life? I know that I never loved her nor I do now. But I feel guilty......of what I have done. It can never be reversed now.  Also, I.... I never wanted to join this business. Even if I had run from my home, I had no intention of joining the mafia. I WAS NOT LIKE THIS! WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED TO ME???

As I was thinking about this, one of my men entered and told about the events that occurred with her today. I feel disgusted on myself for the remarks those students had given her. It's all because of me. All because of me that she...........she changed. She almost died from heart. I want to make everything good but I know that it can never be reversed.

I would die from suffocation. I am suffocating in the whole damn web of sins and crimes that I have done to her family and especially to her.

POV ENDS

Another of Ranbir's men enters and tells him that the person who had asked them to kill Prachi wants to meet them now only as they were unsuccessful in killing her. He/she is ready to give them one more chance and more money. Ranbir's eyes go red. But then he thinks of something and decides to meet that person.

AT MK MANSION

The people were busy in their own works when there's a call on the landline. Dasi picks up the call.

Dasi: Hello, who is calling?
Sm1: we are calling from the police station. We urgently need to have a talk with someone regarding Ms Alia Mehra. Please, can you get Mr Mehra to the call?
Dasi: Please wait sir, I'll just get Abhi.

She asks a servant to call Abhi as soon as possible.
Abhi comes after a minute and Dasi asks her to attend the call.

Abhi: Hello! Abhishek Mehra here.
Sm1: Hello sir! We are calling from the police station. We wanted to inform that Miss Alia has been bailed out.
Abhi: What? Bailed out! Who..who did this?
Sm1: She was bailed out more than a week ago. We tried to contact you but couldn't and the hawaldar who was asked to call you got suspended, so it just vanished from our minds. A lawyer bailed her out on behalf of Miss Tanushree Mehta.
Abhi: Tanushree Mehta!!!

AT PRACHI'S SIDE...

PRACHI'S POV
Why am I still thinking about him? Why? He is the main who destroyed my life, who cheated on me!!! Still when I saw his face, I felt love for him! This should not be happening. I don't want to remember him at all! He doesn't deserve my tears! Why ain't I able to forget him? But the thing is..... Would I be able to forget him at all? I... I am going to give birth to HIS babies. Won't they remind me of their father? Wait..what! Their father--- what are you thinking Prachi? He is nobody! He's again just a sperm donor like Mr Mehra. Don't you dare think about him!
POV ENDS

She was thinking and at that time only Aryan knocks the door..

Aryan: Prachi, can I come inside?
Prachi(wiping tears): Yes Aryan. Come.
Aryan: I just came to have a casual talk but I think it's not the time. Were you crying for him?
Prachi: I wasn't crying Aryan. Maybe it's just--
Aryan: Don't lie to me Prachi. I may not be your brother by blood but I know you. Well, I just wanted to talk about that matter only.
Prachi: Don't say this Aryan. You are my brother by heart and I love you just like I love my Sunny bhai and Shahana. And What's the need to talk about that Aryan? Everything's long over.
Aryan: Okay, yes yes, but Just listen me one time Prachi, please. I need to tell you something. It's something important, not about him, but about your SISTER, something that you need to know..
Prachi: Okay, but please say fast Aryan. I am a little busy.
Aryan: yeah, so listen it's about your sister Kiara.. we-----

Suddenly, they were cut off by a call on Prachi's phone..

Caller:_______
Prachi: Oh, Okay, I am coming. (Cuts the call) (to Aryan) sorry Aryan, but I need to go to the office. We'll discuss later.

Aryan(sighs): Okay, but let me drop you. All the drivers have been taken by the family members already.

Prachi: Hmm, and let's take Shahana with us too.

Aryan: wait down there, I'll call her.

Hufff! Ho gaya!

WELL, MAYBE YOU NOTICED OR NOT, I WROTE IN A DIFFERENT PATTERN TODAY.... POV'S, SERIOUSNESS AND ALL.... HOPE IT ISN'T THAT DAMN BORING..!

Should I write like previously or this one's okay!?

AND NOT GOING TO UPDATE ANYTIME SOON COZ I AM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS....

BYEEEEE