4

Aryan went inside Purab's room and asked'Dad, who was she? And who is sunny?"

'Dad, who was she? And who is sunny?"

Purab: you are small for this Aryan. I will tell you after sometime...

Aryan : I am not small dad. .... For God sake, I am already twenty..... And you don't consider me your family right as I am adopted ..... Is it the reason that you are not telling me about anything

Purab : Please don't say like this.... you are my own son.... not by blood but by heart.
Aryan: If you consider me your son, then you need to tell me everything

Purab: Then listen......

He tells Aryan about Disha and sunny....

Aryan gets shocked to know that Purab had a wife before Alia and a son too.....

At Prachi's side.....

Prachi had reached London......
Somebody was waiting for her at the airport....

She went to the person and said...
'Hey, grown up man....'

Person: Hey, beautiful lady..

Prachi: So.... How did you spend the whole year without taunting me?

Person: Just... Made a lot of girlfriends... Was busy flirting the whole year......

Prachi: You are impossible......

Person: We have to go Prachi.... come everyone is waiting for you.....

India....
Purab's room....

Aryan: Then how did you and Disha aunty separate!?

Purab tells him everything from the starting...

Aryan: oh God... I knew mom is rude and arrogant...... But I could never imagine she could be this cheap... ...
Do not worry dad... I will try to solve everything....

Purab smiles and Aryan leaves the room.........

London
A beautiful villa is shown......

Prachi and the person enter inside and a girl quickly runs and hugs Prachi

Prachi and the person enter inside and a girl quickly runs and hugs Prachi......... Another person separates Prachi from the girl and hugs her.......

India.....

Disha and Pragya were working in their office .....

After sometime, receptionist calls Pragya and tells that a boy named Aryan is asking to meet her....

She asks the receptionist to send him in office....

(Note: Pragya doesn't hold any grudges for Aryan)

Aryan: Aun........ Aunty...... I had to talk ......about something...... important

Pragya: Aryan...... I don't hold any grudges for you....... As far as I know you ....... You are not like your mom......
You don't need to stammer while talking with me.....

Aryan: She is not my mom aunty........ I ..... I am adopted (shocking Pragya) and Aunty, I came to talk about dad and Disha aunty...... I have come to know everything and want both of them to reunite.....

Pragya: But beta this can't happen after your dad........he

Aryan: (cutting her in between) Dad did not cheat on Disha aunty..... And I know everything......

Pragya: What are you saying beta?

Aryan tells her about Alia's trick for fooling Disha and getting Purab.....

Pragya gets stunned and.......

Guys. .

I am busy and unwell isliye short update..........

Ab I won't be able to update the story regularly....... Jab bhi time milega.......
Update kar diya karungi ......

Tab tak ke liye kuchch questions...

Prachi ko London airport par receive karne kaun aaya tha?

Ghar mein Prachi se milne wale ladka aur ladki kaun ho sakte hain?

Pragya kya karegi?

Bye....
Khush raho✌🏻