16

Unedited~

Unedited~

Third person's pov

Prachi was working in her cabin from 3 hours. Aryan and Shahana had asked her many times to take a break but she was not ready to listen to them. Rhea was working in the main branch only.  She was seated in the cabin and working over some designs for the upcoming fashion event of their company. Shahana knocked at her office door.

"Come in", said Prachi.

"Thank you", Shahana said.

"Any work?"

"I needed a help, only if you're willing to do."

"Tell Shahana, I'll try my best to do it."

"Could you ask Prachi to stop working and eat food and medicines? She isn't listening to anyone of us."

"Oh! But if she isn't listening to you, then why would she listen to me?"

"Whatever problem you both have Rhea, still you are her elder sister, you can make her understand."

"Okay, okay! Come let's go."

Rhea and Shahana reach Prachi's cabin and knock the door. Prachi asks them to come inside. Both of them come inside and see Prachi rubbing her head because of headache. 

"Yeah, what do you both want to say?"says Prachi.

"Prachi, I guess you should take a break. Your condition isn't that good, you know."Rhea says.

"I would Rhea. But I am very busy. There is a very important meeting today and I need to check everything. It's very imp-"

"Don't get tensed about that Prachi. Rhea will look up on everything and Parth can also be there to help her in everything. You just come and have rest."Shahana interrupts.

"Can you Rhea?"asks Prachi.

"Yeah Prachi, don't worry. I will take care of everything."

Ranbir's POV

We have almost reached there. I seriously want to know which rival wants to kill Prachi so badly. We already have our faces masked, so that we don't face any problem. We reach a Bungalow and see 6 guards standing there. They check us and take my men's guns away but still, I very sneakily hide my handgun with me.

We enter a hallway and see two women and one man there, discussing something. One of the women goes inside and the man and woman are left inside. The woman looks familiar, damn familiar!

She turns and I see, she is Tanushree Mehta, a very famous model of her time and ex-girlfriend of Chief. She wants to kill Prachi! I don't know how the man is. He is unfamiliar to me, maybe he is her husband.

"Oh! You've come! Get seated." The man says to me.

I get seated and they sit infront of me.

"Why have you called me here?"i ask.

"You know we'd given you a contract. You had to kill the CEO of PRK industries. You failed in that. But still we want to give you people another chance." Tanu says.

"Hmm!"i say, I can't let them know that I won't be doing it, because firstly I want to see the face of their third partner.

"So, how much money do you want?"The man asks.

"We failed last time and you had given enough money. We don't need more for this contract."I say.

"Ok then! Deal it is."says a very familiar voice. It's the same lady who had gone inside. She comes closer and I get shocked seeing her. She is Alia Khanna!! Why does she want to kill her own niece? Thank God our faces are hidden!

"Do you know who is the CEO of KRP?" My man asks.

"No, we don't know their names. They are very private. But as per the information we have gotten till now about them, we know they are some Aroras, the surname I hate the most."Alia says, gritting her teeth.

"And why do you want to kill them?"Shekhar (Ranbir's right hand man) asks.

"Because I suspect them to be those whom I hate the most."

This is the first draft which I had written long ago and I ain't in the mood to write yet... So posted this only....

Also, the response on the previous chapter was very low compared to what I usually get... If you are not liking the story plot or anything you can just pm me and suggest me some ideas... Thank you