7

6 months had passed

6 months had passed... Everything had changed now...

Prachi.... She was already rich ... She was humble before but now... She had fully come to know how to use her power.... She had become a rude woman but not for her family and loved ones (who were very few). She was 7 months pregnant. During one of her checkups, she had come to know that she was expecting twins.

She was in touch with her mother and masi but still had not come to know about her paternal family.

On the other hand, her paternal family was aware of her condition from Pragya and Disha.

Disha and Purab had started living together and Sunny also used to talk to him but Prachi was unaware of all this.

Pragya mostly lived in her own Mansion but she had started sorting her relationship with her husband and daughter. She still had not forgiven Rhea. But she used to talk with her because she was her mother and she considered it her duty to take Rhea on the right path. She still cared about her and talked nicely with her. She always used to help her in realising right and wrong.

The Mehras and Kohlis used to talk.... But very less. Pallavi still used to criticize Prachi and Pragya. Now she had taken the place of Alia in Rhea's life....no....not fake loving her..... But in an other way..... As Rhea had started regretting her actions in the past and wanted forgiveness from her mother and sister, Pallavi had started to manipulate her just like Rhea's ex-buji used to do. But thanks to the sense that Pragya had started putting in her that she least bothered about the manipulations and instead started working hard for herself and her future.

Abhi..... He talked only once to Rhea in these six months. He felt guilty everyday for abandoning his wife and daughter years ago. And everybody including Pragya could see the guilt in his eyes. She had come to know from Pragya that Prachi hated her father. He used to feel sad about it everyday and someone from the family including Pragya would pacify him.

The Kohlis...... They still did not know why Ranbir's engagement with Rhea was stopped. And they still considered Mehras their own family without knowing that Mehras had started hating them.

Ranbir...... He wasn't in connection with anyone from the past six months. The Kohlis had tried to find him.... They were still finding him.... But the result..... No trace of Ranbir Kohli was found....

Where was Ranbir!? This question had bothered the Kohlis and the police department which had raised its hands as they could find no trace of him anywhere.

Done....done...done

Again thanks a lot for 4K + views......

This was Just an overview of how their life had changed in the past six months...

The update ends here...

Khush raho...

Bye....🙃✌🏻