Chapter Three: Submission

Start from the beginning

I just nod my head slowly. Maybe he won’t be as bad as I initially thought. I think to myself as I watch him get up with a small smile on his face.

He walks over to the drawers again and pulls open the top one yet again. He rummages through it for a second before turning back toward me with a piece of fabric in his hand. “Here put these on.” He throws then at me.

I scramble off the bed, standing on the opposite side to Roman, the chain allowing me to stand at my normal height and a couple of steps away from the bed. I hold up the fabric and notice a pair of underwear folded up on top, I pick them up and slide them on marvelling at the fact that they fit me. Then I lift up the main bunch of fabric and unfold it to show that it’s a white dress with black patterns on it. I slide it over my head and make sure that it’s sitting properly before I look over to Roman who I just realised now was standing there with an amused smile on his face the whole time.

“Come on, I have to take you back to your room. I have duties I need to do today.” He walks around to my side removes the chain from my collar and gently grips my forearm. Then he walks me out of his room and down a number of hallways then straight into the room I was in before. “But.” He mutters leaning down close to my ear. “I’ll see you later tonight.” He kisses my neck before straightening up and marching out of the room, the door closing behind him with a soft click.

I sigh heavily and turn around surveying the room. Still the same as before just empty of the other girls. I notice someone huddled in the corner where as a group we would always hide. I move forward cautiously as to not scare whoever it is. Then I recognise the hair and the body shape. “Tessa!” I squeal happily.

She jumps and turns around her face instantly lighting up when she looks at me. Getting up she runs over to me throwing her arms around me. “Amethyst!” We stand there holding each other for a few minutes neither really wanting to let go. “How will you like spending your time with Roman?” She asks as we pull apart and move over to the corner.

“As long as I do everything he wants me too, I’m going to be fine. He doesn’t actually seem that bad. But then again it’ll was my first time with him.” I study Tess for a few short moments after I finish my sentences. “How about you and Quinn?” I ask.

 Tessa blushes slightly and looks away. “Yeah he’s alright. He’s very gentle and nice when it is only us two. But it was only our first time together. He might change.” She sighs looking back at me all I can do is nod my head in agreement.

We sit in silence for a long time, neither of us knowing what to say. But after a while I finally speak up. “What do you think happened to the others?”

Tessa looked at me with a sad expression. “I don’t think they got treated the same way we did, that’s for sure.” She cringes at the thought.

“Yeah, by the looks of the Guards faces, they were thrilled to finally get at some of us.” I mutter looking down at the ground.

“You got some fresh cloths.” Tessa points out to keep up some sort of conversation.

I laugh slightly. “Yeah, same as you I see.”

Tessa smiles brightly all worries completely gone. “I’m going to admit something, but promise me that you won’t tell the other girls – if we ever see them again.” She looks at me with a serious expression on her face.

“Sure, what is it?” I say looking toward the door briefly then back over to Tess.

She fidgets around slightly. “Out of all the other girls, I’m glad I ended up spending more time with you. I don’t think I would have been able to put up with the others. The amount of time I have is enough to last me a life time.” She smiles slightly.

I just laugh. “I was thinking the same thing about you actually.”

The first week seemed to move by at various different paces, one day would go by fast and then the next would take eternity. But each day I would spend the day in the holding room with Tessa, and then later Quinn and Roman would come and collect us.

Roman would spend some time just talking to me letting me get to know him so that I could trust him a bit. He would feel me up allowing me to get used to his touch, occasionally he would give me a kiss on the lips which would turn into a make-out session. I know I’m not meant to trust him or get close to him because he’s not right for me but I can’t help but allow it. It’s just nice to know that he is there willing.

Toward the end of the week I was Submissive in my human form, but to be honest I’m a very shy person so it didn’t take much for him to gain my Submission. Then he got me to shift into my wolf, he would spend hours a night trying to get my wolf to respect him. But she wasn’t having it. So he ended up getting violent toward her. But in the end she became Submissive too.

Each night I would stay with him, we’d fall to sleep together, him with his arms wrapped tightly around me. Then in the morning he would spend some more time with us, before dropping us off at the holding room to go off to do his duties.

I suppose I can’t complain but now that he knows I’m Submissive, what is his next move going to be?

                                                          * * * * * * * *

There is Chapter Three for you my loverlies :)

If you want me to dedicate a chapter to yer, just let me know via comment or inbox and i'll make sure that you get one :)

Let me know what you thought of this chapter via comment and vote and then fan to stay with me :) haha.

So i'll talk to u'll next time.

Seeya

SoaringSpirit