Itchy Armpit :D (Chapter 1)

Toothless POV.

I and Hiccup are flying just on the top of the water at an incredible speed, we are going so fast that I'm creating ripples of water underneath me.

We fly fast by a pack of sea shockers and do a barrel roll under one of their wings, "YA!" Hiccup yells, we fly up in the clouds and begin flying through them as if it were an obstacle course, I dive under a cloud and fly upwards more into the sky, I go upside down and I and Hiccup do a nosedive towards the ocean I pull my wings together to get more speed on the way down and open them before we got too far below the clouds.

I pull up and fly back up into the clouds again doing a barrel roll upwards, we reach the top of the clouds and I fall backward I roar playfully as we are falling cause im having fun, I quickly turn on my side and stop falling and go into the clouds again dodging them left and right until we made it to the top of the clouds again.

I do a small loopy loop and glide smoothly above the clouds with some timber jacks.

 "What do you think bud, you wanna give this another shot?" Hiccup asked even though he wasn't taking 'no' for an answer.

I groaned in annoyance knowing that he is going to try that stupid flight suit he made, "Toothless~ it'll be fine" Hiccup cooed at me reassuringly, and he adjusted himself, "Ready?" Hiccup asked, I purred a 'Yes'

Hiccup then slid off of my back and dived downwards "AAaaaaaa!" Hiccup yelled in excitement after he fell off I dived down towards him dodging a cloud

"WooOOooo!~" Hiccup cheered, "Yeah!!" I was right next to him, I made a goofy face and let my tongue hang out of my mouth like a dog and Hiccup chuckled slightly.

we began to get closer to the water and Hiccup reached down to the straps holding the flight suit together and let them go and he got pushed up by the wind and now was gliding just like I was in front of me.

After a few minutes Hiccup was beginning to lose altitude so I shot a plasma blast under him to bring him a bit higher in the sky so that I don't lose him from my sight.

"WOah!" Hiccup jumped, as I did more plasma blasts to keep him up in the air, "WooOOoo!" "This is amazing!!~" Hiccup yelled, after he said that a sea stack was right in front of us "No longer amazing!" "Toothless!!" Hiccup called out for me, I roar and try to get to him as fast as i can but since my tail isnt on my Ownfly setting and instead its on solo glide.

(OwnFly is basically a setting for Toothless's tail where he can fly on his own but the only way he can is if Hiccup unconnects the wiring from his prostectic foot contrapion on his saddle to his tai)

I quickly fire a plasma blast in front of him to make sure he doesn't go face first into the sea stack and grab him.

I wrapped around him shielding him as we plummeted on top of a sea stack, I hit trees snapping twigs as I took the fall once we stopped moving I groaned as everything hurt, it didn't hurt as bad but it's kinda like when you knock your arm or something against something hard to make it hurt.

I lifted up my wing revealing Hiccup, he switched his peg leg to a walking peg and stood up.

Hiccup dusted himself off, I got up groaning from the fall "Wooo!" "that really came out of nowhere!" Hiccup said, as he said that the sea stack we almost flew into crumbled into the ocean.

I growl at him in annoyance. "We, we gotta work on your solo mode flying here bud" "that locked up tail makes some pretty sloppy rescue menothers aye?" Hiccup said as he took his helmet off and rustled his hair looking into the distance at new land