|| explanation of story ||

Y/n means your name

the picture above is you

You have light blue eyes

You have Alpha powers like Toothless after he defeated Drago's Bewilderbeast but a tiny bit less powerful since you are an Omega (Omega's IN THIS STORY ONLY are basically next in line for the title of 'Alpha', after the Alpha dies the Omega becomes the new Alpha but if the Alpha wants to retire from being Alpha the Omega and Alpha would have to fight and whoever yields first the Omega will be the new Alpha unless the Omega yields first, But if that's not the case and another dragon like Drago's Bewilderbeast challenges the Alpha for the title when they aren't Omega they will have to fight till death and you would still be Omega and you can choose to stay loyal to your old Alpha and challenge the one who won for Alphaship or you can be the new Alpha's Omega)

Once an Omega becomes Alpha theyre powers are inhanced to that of an alpha

Not the best explanation to be honest and I don't think it makes sense but whatever.

also you and Cloudjumper, Valka's dragon have a brother and sister relationship.

and Toothless has a tail fin he can control parshley by himself, that means he can still fly by himself but the tail needs to be put into like a setting for him to be able to do that. So hiccup still needs to fly on him.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You are more faster than the average Night fury or Light fury, and your fire and plasma blasts are purple and you have venom in your teeth so basically you can decide if you want to use the venom or not when fighting up close, and you can go invisible when going through your plasma blasts in the air or just think about going invisible. and just like Toothless when he gets the Alpha glow your scales will glow but it will glow purple.

________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway I think that is all that I have to explain have fun and enjoy the story!! :D

____________________________________________________________________________________