Saving Dragons (Chapter 2)

Your POV. 1 Day before Hiccup and Astrid as well with their dragons found the dragon trapper fort

me, Valka, and Cloudjumper are out on our weekly hunt to save dragons.

I feel the wind against my scales and I feel so alive and free.

I fly upside down and dive down towards the sea and when I'm just about to hit the water i fly up doing a spiral in the sky practically showing off too Cloudjumper and Valka.

"Y/n focus and stop showing off" roared Cloudjumper, I flew next to Cloudjumper "What can I say I can't help myself!" I say with sass.

Since I have no family Cloudjumper has been nothing but a brotherly figure to me and I love to tease him a lot, even Valka see's our sibling like relationship and it's very amusing to her.

although she can't understand us dragons she can understand us by our expressions and actions.

-

Valka chuckled at how childish I was acting and how Cloudjumper was acting like a big brother.

We heard voices up ahead and saw dragon trappers, we quickly dove out of their sight.

Good thing we have a seashocker following us so we can alert the Alpha.

I went towards the water while Valka and Cloudjumper were watching the dragon trappers just incase they went over to where we are.

I quietly roar at the water after a few seconds the sea shocker also known as Zippy and Zap rose their heads out of the water.

"Hey guys we need some help this dragon trapper camp is pretty big, can you get the Alpha quickly?" I asked them, they nodded.

Zippy and Zap don't really talk much because they got captured by dragon trappers and they broke their ability to speak which I really feel bad for them, thank odin we saved them.

Zippy and Zap dove back into the water and swam away to get the Alpha. "C'mon let's go" Valka said, Valka got on Cloudjumper and we took off and went towards the dragon trappers.

 I flew as fast as I could dodging arrows and nets making the sound of a Night fury whistle in the air as I fired at dragon cages for Valka to get the dragons out while me and Cloudjumper kept them all distracted.

The Alpha came he roared viciously and blasted the fort to bits, but one of the trappers shot a net at me and I came tumbling down on the ground.

Cloudjumper and Valka quickly came to my aid "Let her go!" Valka said, swaying her staff at the man "Hm how about no?" The man said.

I started growling viciously and showing my teeth, "Let me to introduce myself" "I am Eret son of Eret, and the best dragon hunter alive!" Eret said, Cloudjumper growled at him readying a fire blast of fire in his mouth, Eret looks at you, you sneer at him "A Night fury!" "but white and black?" "Oh how Drago bludvist would love this!" Eret laughed, while he was busy laughing, Cloudjumper got me out of the net and I fired a plasma blast in front of him, Valka got on her dragon and flew up.

I flew up after her and she waved her staff and pointed at Eret, our Alpha spitted ice at him 'luckily' he dodged or he would have been frozen in that ice like a skrill for years and left to die.

I roared and all the dragons we had saved followed behind me, Cloudjumper and valka followed after "YOU WILL NEVER KEEP HOLD OF THOSE DRAGONS!" "YOU HEAR ME?" DRAGO WILL COME FOR THEM ALL!" The man yelled at us, I just rolled my eyes and turned around and shot a plasma blast at a small piece of ice.

It fell and landed on his foot, he yowled in pain.

I smirked and flew back to the front of the dragons with Cloudjumper and Valka and our Alpha.

Valka was practically dying of laughter while Cloudjumper rolled his eyes but tried to hide a not very well hidden smile.

When got back to the sanctuary, Valka tended to any wounded dragons and there were a lot of them.

I felt bad so I helped her gather some herbs around the sanctuary to heal the dragons with.

After we were done helping the dragons I sneaked up on Cloudjumper, I jumped on him "BOO!" I roared, he jumped a little but from knowing me since i was only 13 summers old it's pretty normal for him now.

"Really Y/n?" he groaned, I chuckled, as he was looking at Valka with an irritated look because she was laughing at him I decided to tackle him "HAHA I GOTCHA!" I roared in victory, Cloudjumper smiled at me seeing how cute I was when I was having fun.

(NOT IN A LOVE LOVE WAY)   

He then pushed me off him and we began to wrestle with each other while Valka was cooking some fish for dinner.

After we ate I warmed up me and Cloudjumpers bed, I laid down and Cloudjumper laid behind me, I snuggled into him and he smiled.

Valka came over and I raised my head up and cooed at her as laid down beside us.

She bagan petting us both, humming a soft tune.

Eventually I felt Cloudjumper fall asleep behind me, but i staid awake.

"Your such a stubborn NightLight arent you Y/n?" Valka lightly teased me.

I rolled my eyes and let out a toothy grin.

"Well I best be off to sleep" Valka said "Go to sleep." she said to me in that motherly scolding tone.

I softly cooed in surrender and laid down my head and closed my eyes.

Eventually I fell asleep listening to the far noises of the ocean crashing against the nest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

995 Words, damn this is a short one ._. Anyway have a great /day/night/afternoon! :D