Chapter 3: Same Feelings,New Hedgehog

Amy was still sleeping peacefully in her newly made up bed. She was still dreaming but she replaying yesterday in her head but the only difference was that Shadow actually kissed her.

They first started off as a simple kiss and later transition to French kissing. Their tongues wrestling each other passionately. They both eventually break the kiss to look at each other in the eyes.

"Would you like to proceed to the next stage?" Shadow asks flirtatiously.

Amy gasps in shock.

"Are you actually..." Amy asks nervously.

"Yes." Shadow responds softly.

Amy looks away and starts giggling nervously.

"Should I take that as a yes?" Shadow asks with a slight chuckle.

Amy nods yes and Shadow gives her a devilish grin and pulls out a chaos emerald in his left hand. He grabs Amy's hand with his right hand

Amy blushes harder.

"Chaos Control." Shadow whispers.

A millisecond later Shadow and Amy are both in her bedroom. There's is an awkward silence and a stare between the pair for about another minute.
Until Shadow moves Amy's hair to side and slowly starts unzipping her dress.
After he unzips her dress Amy takes off the front of it, exposing her breasts being held up by a black bra.
Shadow fixed his eyes on them for a minute and continues removing the dress from Amy's body and he's also exposed to matching thong panties. Shadow become more aroused. He pulls her in closer for another passionate French kiss and as their kisses each other more they both fall on her bed and continue to make out.
Shadow caresses Amy's body as she moans softly.
He later unhooks her bra and takes it off and he gets to sucking
Amy moans louder and harder.
He gently slips her panties off and goes inside of her and-

Amy's dream was disturbed by her cell phone ringing.

"Just a few more minutes." Amy whined half awake. She was enjoying her dream all a little too well to the point she was forcing herself to stay asleep just  to complete it.
But Amy's phone insisted on ringing.
So Amy completely woke up irritated and answered the phone.

"Hello." Amy says slightly irritated.

"Morning Ames!"Sonic says cheerfully.

"Oh, Hey Sonic." Amy says as she switches to a happier mood.

"How ya doing?" Sonic asks.

She was a little irritated when Sonic asked that but he knew how to make her day, even if her feelings towards Sonic has changed over the years.

"I'm doing amazing." Amy says."Even if I just woke up."

"That's great." Sonic says.

"Why did you call me this early?" Amy asks.

She had an idea that Sonic would ask her about what happened between her and Shadow mostly because everybody noticed but Sonic was the one who interrupted Shadow and Amy what would've almost been a kiss.
Which was the second reason why Amy was a bit irritated at Sonic.

"I wanted to make sure you made it home safe." Sonic says.

"Thanks Sonikku." Amy says cheerfully.

"And also I wanted to apologize about yesterday disrupting you and Shadow." Sonic says in awkward tone.

"Oh no." Amy thinks to herself nervously. She felt her heart palpitating throughout her body

"He's gonna ask about Shadow and me, I can feel it" Amy thinks to herself . "It-it's ok, Sonic." Amy stutters.