𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝙀𝙍 𝙍𝙀𝙉𝘼𝙄𝙎𝙎𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀

Start from the beginning

Then there's Lauren London, and her longtime best friend, Onika Tanya Maraj. Don't ask me how I happen to be aware of her middle name. I may have done some digging on my own, including a thorough background check on her. Don't judge, she's hell of a mysterious woman, if I do say so myself.

She has neon pink braces on her top row and a milky white color on the bottom. She use to wear eyeglasses but has switched to contacts recently, leaving the only thing we have in common are our brace faces.

Lauren and Onika both happen to be one year maturer than me, so I'm genuinely eager to know if they signed on to be camp leaders this year.

Onika is quite the voluptuous lady, and I kind of have a crush on her. I've also heard through the grapevine that she likes me back. I don't usually care for rumors, but if it were true, I would be the least bit angry about it. Quite frankly, I find her presence very compelling, and she smells like a heliotrope flower with a hint of amber wood.

I've been meaning to inquire what Onika's Hogwarts house consists of, but enough about the vertically challenged specimen, I have to do my hygiene routine.

I overly packed my duffel bags last night to be vastly prepared in case I slept in too late this rising.

I have a feeling this summer will be one for the books.

After spending an ample amount of time on getting embellished, I gripped hold of my bags and traveled down the spiraled staircase where I could smell my mothers delightful cooking invading my snout.

"Buenos días madre!"

"Mornin' Giselle. Your plate is already at the table and you only have about ten minutes to eat so, chop chop, Missy."

I excitedly made my way over to the dining room table, placing a seat opposite of Solange, who appeared to be recording her breakfast instead of indulging in it.

I smiled in awe of my fine china that rested; blueberry pancakes, extra crispy turkey bacon, and a side of cubed cantaloupe. My mouth immediately increased with saliva as I soon dug in.

Bon appétit.

****

"Alrighty Beyoncé, here's your temporary name tag. You can go right ahead and trail towards the main cabin, where then, you'll find out who your camp leaders will be, as well as roommates."

"Thank you Ms. Braxton." I smiled, retrieving my yellow colored name tag, placing it on top of my Levi denim overalls. "Adiós, mama. See you in four weeks! Don't forget, I, Beyoncé, will be honored—on the very last day of camp. I wouldn't want you to miss such an important milestone in my life." I reminded, hugging her.

"I'll be there chile. You need not to forget to set your night time alarms. We wouldn't want you experiencing any wet accide—"

"MOM!!!" I stressed, feeling a tad embarrassed.

"I'm just sayin'." She kissed my forehead. "I love you, and I'll be sure to check-in everyday, okay?"

"Yo también te amo!"

"And don't forget to take your allergy medicine, along with your vitamins."