Twenty One

"Nice speed

"Nice speed." Todo commented; turning his head to the side to spit blood that pooled on the inside of his mouth when Yuji delivered that running high knee straight to his face.

The salmon-haired boy grinned. 'No way! I thought I landed a good one.'

The buff teen then stretched his body before cracking his knuckles while keeping his gaze on the pink-haired boy to instill some intimidation.

The Kyoto student lowered his body into a fighting stance, muscles taunt and rippling as the buff teen balled his hands tightly into fists.

"Let me return the favor, first-year. Defend like your life depends on it!" 

Within a split second, Todo dashed towards Yuji at blinding speed. The pink-haired teen watched the Kyoto student barreling in his direction, realizing that he does not have much time at all to react.

Yuji instinctually raised his fists up near his face with his elbows tucked close to his body, quickly crossing his arms together forming an 'x' in order to protect himself the best he could.

A similar spider-like low grade curse swung its body in front of the pink-haired teen, using its web. 'Where?'

This did little to slow the momentum on the buff Kyoto student as he drew his right fist back as he was nearing closer to his intended target. Skidding his feet against the grass below him, Todo landed an extremely powerful punch right through the spider-like curse, its purple blood splattering into the air.

The speed Todo used combined with his natural strength propelled Yuji backwards with tremendous force.

Yuji was sent cleanly through one tree, causing his body to sail backwards even more in the air before his back collided roughly against a sturdy tree trunk, knocking the wind out of the pink-haired teen's lungs before slumping down to the ground.

Yuji directed his gaze to his right arm, holding it up slightly as his arm shook.

'My arm's still here, right? I thought it had gotten blown off. If that curse didn't get in the way, this could have turned out bad!'

Yuji slowly lifted his head up, squinting his eyes at the flaring pain coursing through his body as a result from Todo's attack. Yuji's light brown eyes widened briefly before a foot repeatedly stomped into his face.

Todo chuckled lowly with a dark grin stretched across his lips with every stomp, taking pleasure in hearing Yuji choke on his own blood at every attack landed on his body.

Todo drew his fist back, aiming to deliver another calculated attack on the pink-haired teen but stopped himself once he noticed that Yuji's head had slumped down — appearing to be unresponsive as blood caked the left side of his pink locks as well as staining both the tree behind him and the grass surrounding the pink-haired male.