CH 41 - Date With Older Brother

Start from the beginning

You nod and they left that cabin. You sit at your dad place. You try to sit there. Then you suprised when someone come in with a tray of snack and bubble milk tea.

?? : Are you Miss Y/N?

You nod.

?? : My name is Ahro. Young master told me to send this for you. And one more thing, you can watch television there.

She said and turn on the tv for you. You bow to her and she left. You watching television while munch the snack and drink your milk tea.

After about 45 minute, they coming back to the cabin. You about to get up from your seat but your dad stop you.

Dad : Just sit, dear. We'll sit at the couch.

They sit at the couch and have a discussion. You lower the television volume so you won't disturb them.

Hobi : Baby, wanna go now?

Jin : Going where?

Hobi : Date time.

Namjoon : Date time?  What do you mean? Yah Y/N, where are you going with Hoseok?

Y/N : Walking at the park and going to eat a lot of food.

You wrote on your notepad.

Jim : Why didn't you wait for us? We also wanna go.

He sulking. You walk to him and hold his hand.

Y/N : Wanna come with us?

You wrote to him but he turn his face away.

Dad : How about all of us go to the cafe upstair first?

You nod happily and jump around. They was giggled look at you. You guys walking together while Suga put one hand one your shoulder. They take a sit on one table and start to order. You saw the pastry section.

Dar : Go and choose whatever you want, sweetheart.

You jump from your sit and jog to the section. You bite your bottom lips since you was drooling over the pastry.

You start to choose few pastry for you and the others when few male worker from the company eyeing you from their table. But they didn't know that Suga saw all that and he didnt like how that male take photo from behind you.

He get up angrily and make the others shocked. He take off his coat and wrap it around your waist. You flinched when he did that. He standing behind you until you finish choosing.

Suga : Baby, you go first.

He said and pat your head. You nod and walk to the others while he walk to that male table.

Suha : You wanna get fired? Or you have done with life?

?? : N-no, sir.

Suga : Delete everything that you have captured. If i ever see one photo leak on social media, then you guys will regret your life!

That male quickly delete your picture and he walk away to your table. He place his coat on your lap so it can cover your leg.

Namjoon : Baby, don't you think your outfit a bit short to be wear.

You look at them confused while munch your pastry. Then you shake your head.

Namjoon : Don't wear something like this anymore.

You stuck out your tongue at him and make they laughing because of your cute behavior.

Dad : Go buy new clothes with your brothers later.

You nod and smile at him. You guys finish eating. Your father told your brothers to take you out. They take you to the park. You guys take lots of photos together. Then you guys go to eat street food.

 Then you guys go to eat street food

This is what you guys eat

Your brother also bought a lot of new shirt for you. They also buy skin care and a lot of thing. You refuse to take them but they already buy it so want or not, you have to accept.