𝘿𝙄𝙑𝙊𝙍𝘾𝙀𝘿 𝙄𝙄𝙄

Start from the beginning

I sighed. She's absolutely right. As my big sister, Lauren has always expressed wanting the best for me, and has never been afraid to admit that. I wasted too much of my life and time on Dave, and Lauren—and Kelly even, had no problem reassuring how much he wasn't right for me. Convincing me took awhile, and two damn kids later, but I'm glad I finally seen him for who he truly is.

A lesson.

"Alexa, play F.N.F."

I chuckled at her antics as we sang along to the music, and honestly this song couldn't have debuted at a better time.

"LET'S GOOOO!"

Bobbing my head, I poured out some Laura Mercier powder into the cap, taking my fluffy powder brush and lightly dipping the tip of it into the translucent powder and tapping the side of the brush handle to release the access amount. I gradually pressed the powder into my concealed areas to set.

"Mommy! Ashar ate my shicken nuggets!" Aleigha shouted, marching into the bathroom with her arms crossed, as Lauren turned down the music.

"Tell TT Kelly to make you some more baby, and tell Ashar I said come here, now."

"Okay I will. Are you going to spank him mommy?" She asked, with a devious grin.

"Minding your business costs how much LayLay?"

"Free.99"

"Alrighty then. Go do what I said." I shooed.

Lo giggled. "She acts just like you when you were a child. A little bossy midget."

I rolled my eyes, applying a peachy shimmer blush to my cheeks. "Let's not get into the height thing because you're still a midget Lauren."

"Bitch we the same height."

I shrugged. "I know, but I had to remind your ass in case you forgot."

I heard sniffles coming from a near distance, indicating it was Ashar taking his sweet time. Them crocodile tears don't work on me anymore because he knows better.

"Come're Ashar."

He walked in with his hand to his belly and the other hand bald into a tiny fist, rubbing his eye.

"Tell me what's wrong stink."

He hiccuped. "I ate ALL my food mommy, and sissy take too long to eat so I ate her shicken nuggets."

I sighed. "We've went over this before, Papa. It's okay to just ask for seconds instead of eating your sisters food because now Aleigha has to wait for more to be prepared. What do we call it when you take from someone because you're wanting more than what you already have?"

"G-Greed mommy."

"Exactly Papa. And did you apologize to your sister?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Okay good, and why are you holding your belly stink?" I asked pulling him closer to me.