𝙄 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙄𝙉 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝘼 𝙎𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙏𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙐𝙎

Start from the beginning

Big round boobs, toned slim waist, and an ass I could probably sit a cup upon if I attempted. Baby girl was a dream in human form.

You could tell she was confident in her image. She wore cropped tops and low rise jeans often. She had a belly piercing that I found so fuckin sexy, accessorized against her smooth caramel skin.

She tends to keep her nails short with a classic French tip but her toes are always painted a mauve pink tone.

Her black hair is beautifully lengthy and curly. She'd typically wore it in two French braids or in a half up, half down style.

Onika shied away from wearing makeup frequently but if she did it was more geared towards the natural span, giving her already defined features a nice pop.

She tend to coat her pouty pink lips in beauty supply lipgloss, making her lips appear wet looking. Even if she already had some on, she'd add more for emphasis.

On the first day of class as everyone were introducing themselves, Onika let it be known that she was a major fan of anime, Lauryn Hill and some video game, Sims.

Over the course of time, I've collected my own observations of her, such as, she adores the color pink, light pink to exact, cherry flavored blow pops, and she's the true definition of a Sagittarius.

I had a feeling she was a fire sign which intrigued me from the get go, but the day the word Sagittarius rolled off her tongue, I damn near fell head over heals for the witty beauty.

As a Virgo, I love Sagittarius women. They're the most passionate, nurturing and optimistic people I've ever encountered.

Onika is a Sag, through and through. She's very independent and never afraid to ask a question due to her spark in curiosity. She can be quite blunt when you least expected. That's that fire that radiates off her that I love.

Over the last couple of months I've known her, I've progressively fallen for the harmless freshman and she's beyond oblivious to it.

I mean, I did intentionally assigned her to sit in the front row to be closer to my desk, I would typically stare at her all day throughout class, hell, I even gift her the damn blow pops myself from time to time.

I eventually didn't hide my favoritism anymore. Everyone simply assumes I'm extra generous to Onika because she's the youngest in the class when that's not the case at all. I genuinely have an overload amount of love for her lil' geeky fine ass.

It was now five minutes until class starts. I wrote today's expectations on the dry erase board. Luckily, I have them assigned to strictly online work today so I'll be working from my desk throughout class. Having the perfect view of Onika for an hour and a half straight? Cannot fucking wait. I'm getting turned on just thinking about it.

"Good evening everyone. Please take out your MacBooks and search the two modules I have on board here. The first module will be 30 minutes long going over a brief overview of Selenography and the second module is about 50 minutes informing the importance of Helioseismology. I know a lot of you are visual learners and I honestly don't feel like lecturing you all today so, it's a win win for all of us.