Chapter 51: Copy And Paste

Start from the beginning

"I'll be right back," I tell Silas as he chuckles and nods. I head over to Isabella as she opens her arms for me.

I wrap my arms around her, inhaling deeply.

Isabella reminds me of my mom, and it feels nice to have somebody with who I can talk too freely.

Silas' father sends me a quick smile and a nod which I return before he goes over to the other clans.

"How have you been, dear?" Isabella breathes as she pulls away, "I'm good, thank you." I answer while she gasps.

"You look beautiful," Isabella compliments me and I thank her as I look around, trying to get a sign of Ethan.

"Just to tell you, I'm absolutely disagreeing with the Ambrose clan joining us." She talks, also looking around but we still can't see them.

She gives me a comforting smile as she places her hand on my shoulder, "If he bothers you I'll just kill him, okay?"

I laugh quietly at her threatening comment and nod.

"I have to go now, it was nice to talk to you, Isabella," I say goodbye and she nods before letting me walk away.

I make my way over to Leah who's standing with the guys in the distance, their facial expressions already telling me that they are bored.

In the meantime, Silas is talking with some clans in the distance. His eyes snap towards me now and then, a pleasing smile on his face.

"Bored?" I raise a question which Rowan gladly answered, "Very, yeah."

"No sign of the Ambrose clan?" I mumble and Leah shakes her head as she rests her head on my shoulder.

Elias clears his throat as he speaks up, "Maybe they changed their minds?" Max suddenly appears next to us as he nudges me.

"I don't think so," He groans and I follow their eyes towards the entrance of the building.

And there he was. Ethan freaking Ambrose.

What's funny is that he thinks he's the devil, but no one is scared of someone who begged people to call him that in order to own the title.

My face settles into a frown when I see someone next to him, their arms intertwined with each other.

A brunette girl wearing a white dress.

I notice the room began turning dead cold as Max tells me to stand behind them.

I roll my eyes, staying where I am. Ethan can't do shit with all these people watching him.

His eyes find mine as they roam around the dress I'm wearing, his gaze fixing on the scar on my leg as he smirks.

I was caught up in my anger that I didn't notice that Silas was already standing with us.

My frown deepens as I examine the girl who's accompanying Ethan closer.

She kinda looks like me... Don't tell me-.

Don't tell me he tried finding a girl who looks exactly like me to try and make her replace me?

He took copy and paste too seriously...

Ethan stalks towards us as his smirk is littered on his lips before he stops in front of us whilst everyone around us fixes their attention on us.

Silas' jaw clenches as he intertwined our hands, trying to remain calm.

"Maeve," Ethan smirks which I gladly return, "Ethan,"

"I don't see my sister with you? Where is she?" He questions, his voice teasing.