Prologue

I grew up from a broken family.

I was 7 years old when my Mom cheated on my dad.

No one knows that she has been cheating on us since I turned 5.

She just admitted it because she accidentally got pregnant by her boss that she was cheating on with.

I saw how my dad's heart shattered into pieces.

I was shattered too. The first heartbreak I experienced was when I was 7 when my Mom broke her vow to my dad that they will be each other's forever.

They tried to fix it tho. My parents still tried to fix it for me.

Not until I saw my Mom and her boss enter my parent's room and I only hear moans of pleasure.

'The fuck! She's already pregnant' that was what's on my mind that time.

I wasn't mad that they had sex even if she's pregnant and even if I can hear their moans.

I was mad because they did that in my parent's bedroom. The only respect they can give to Daddy, they fucking ruined it!

I remained quiet, because I thought it's just for that day. But, fuck! For 2 years that my dad thought they are fixing their marriage. They are doing it every fucking week even after their baby was born!

I've had enough. I kneeled in front of my Dad. A 9 year old kneeled in front of her broken dad. I pleaded him to leave Mommy.

I pleaded him for us to fucking leave that hell hole! Because I know their marriage will never be fixed!

I went with my Dad, my auntie in Australia get us from that hell hole, processed everything we need quietly and smoothly.

And then that time came! The time where me and my Dad finally escaped that hell hole and decided to live a new life in Australia.

I heard from Daddy that Mom was looking for us, but, none of his relatives told her where we are.

She even had the guts to file a kidnapping case to my father. Good thing I got my intelligence from Daddy.

I told my Dad that I will go back in the Philippines to witness to the kidnapping case and even brought evidences that made us escape our hell house and it resulted to their annulment which I am so glad

Marriage will fail no matter how hard you try to fix it.

If it's already scarred, there's not even a tiniest way to fix it.

The Vow? Just fucking forget it because it will never be accomplished already.

Forever? Lifetime? Til death do us part? It's all Bullshit!