57 ~ [Despise, Loathe and Hatred]

Start from the beginning

And Casper is tired too running around after us, so he is silent now. My phone rang up and I picked it. It's Elena.

I got up and walked to my balcony so I don't wake Aaron. "Hey Elena"
"Leera? How have you been doing? Are you fine?" She asked sounding concerned.
"I'm good now" I replied
"Isn't Aaron at your place" her voice was still tensed.
"Yeah he is sleeping"
"Can you wake him up amd bring him with you? You know If I send anyone else he probably won't come. After 2 hours we will be leaving for New York so.."
"Alright" I said and hanged up.

I was feeling bad about waking him up but I did finding no way. He woke up rubbing his eyes from a short unfilled sleep. Then I took Casper and him to the elevator and back here.

When Elena opened the door, I saw her face was still concerned. "What happened?" I asked her. "Aaron, you go inside" he listened to his mother and went away.

"Louis had an accident" my eyes widened in shock. "What? What happened to him??" I asked, my heartbeats rushed up while asking.
"Last night, after you left. He had some emergency in New York so he took a flight back and then he reached there safe early this morning but it was drive back to home when he met that unfortunate accident. His car was hit by a truck. The truck driver wasn't caught. It was so serious. I didn't tell you because you weren't in a good condition and I didn't want you to worry"

"How is he now? Where is he? Is he fine?" I asked instantly to hear his well about, anxiety rushing in my nerves.
"He is in serious condition. The doctors said his condition isn't well yet at first but now he is alright but-" I bit onto my lower lip.
"He is in coma now. The doctors assured he will wake up but isn't sure when. You don't worry, he is provided the best hospitalization under supervision of best doctors in New York. He will surely get well soon" I remained silent.

"Carla went back in the morning. I and Aaron will leave tonight after 2 hours with Azezal." Tears peaked at my eyes.

"Are you crying?" Elena held on my shoulder and I shook my head in negative when I clearly was about to cry. Elena's phone rang up before she could say anything else to me, hence she was forced to skip our talk and I made up the stairs in the mean time when she is busy talking over the phone.

My tears are falling now. I'm not crying for Louis only. I'm crying because I caused that to him. It's all my fault. I know. I know.

I knocked at the door where I know is his office. Somehow I knew he is here and when I heard his voice say "Come in" it was assured. I opened the door and closed it behind me. He eyes came up at me due to the sound of door closure. He is sitting on desk chair  going through a few files and holding his phone to his ear as if speaking to someone over the phone.

"I'll call back later" he spoke the last line on the call when he saw me and hanged up. His phone is resting on the desk now. His all attention is on me.

"That wasn't an accident" The words uttered my mouth in a very small voice, the words sounded more like I'm sure about it.
"Who am I to complain you are wrong?" He exhaled a breath and leaned against his chair after setting the file he was holding on the desk too.

"It was an attempted murder and you planned it" One drop of tear fell off my cheek and I watched him with so much hatred in my eyes.
He got up from his chair and made with a few long strides he is just a few inches away from me. My back is still attacked to the door and I have been standing here since after I closed this door.

He shoved his hand in his pocket. "Well I executed it too. But this was the first time I failed something like this. He wasn't suppose to survive after such a hazardous accident. Lucky bastard right?"

My hand instantly raised to slap him across his face without my own knowledge as anger pervaded in me. But before it could touch his face slightly my hand was pinned against the door. Our eyes locked. Mine filled with angry tears and his neutral like ever.

"Why? Do you love him now and that's why you kissed him last night?" There is a hint of smirk in his face as if he is getting satisfaction by seeing me like this.
"What a sick person are you?" My voice couldn't be loud enough comparatively to how much fury is growing inside me now. How much I despise this man infront of me.

"You can find it out yourself by testing my patience more." He is fucking enjoying this moment as if killing someone is like killing an ant to him.
"I'll expose you. You will end up in jail" I tried to threaten like I can scare him, almost forgetting how he actually is.
He leaned into me more "Do as you wish to" his face was against was neck now but not so close enough to touch. He smelled me like a creep, horrifying me "I would love to see you try"

I pushed at his chest and I knew it wasn't hard enough for him to stumble back but he moved backward anyway. "You're terrific, horrible, cruel, barbaric, a fucking monster. How can you..." I couldn't speak, I inhaled because my lungs lacked air and shouted my lungs out "how can you kill someone like its nothing? Lives ain't inferior!"

"So now don't say I didn't warn you about that. If think in logical way, you are the one at fault cause if you hadn't done what I asked you not to then maybe he would have been living a good not inferior life instead of laying in coma on a hospital bed, fighting for life for you."

He went back to his desk and leaned on it so casually as if this conversation is nothing serious to him. "It's me?" I wiped off my tears. "Yeah it's me"

"I'm ashamed of the time I ever met you. God Know's why we ever crossed paths. You are a bane to my life and a never ending affliction. I wish nobody has to lead a single day in life where one has to come across to a terrible man like you" he didn't say anything. He just stared at me speak leaning against his desk.

"I don't fucking know why you are after me when it's you who left me behind. Fucking you who cheated on me, teared me so bad I still haven't able to move on. Now what do you want? Why does it trouble you seeing me with anyone else? Aren't you getting married to the woman you made pregnant and make her life a living hell? What the fuck do you want from me then?" I breathed some air after saying with everything fueling my anger.

"Fine" I uttered the next words with a promise "I'll leave this apartment and drop out of your hospital. I'll make sure you don't get to see my face the next time you visit here and I don't get to see yours. I'll cut every tie and connection with your family and everything related to you."

He didn't move nor spoke. He kept on watching me without any refusal or agreement.

"I despise you with everything in me and this hatred will last until I intake my last breath. I wish we never cross paths till then"

I turned. Opened the door and closed it behind me after I was out of his office. Tears went down and down. I gulped down my sorrows and removed those tears. I rushed out of his apartment to mine and jerked off my door after getting inside. I broke down against the door.

I'm no longer in his life, he is no longer in mine.

I despise him to death. I loathe the man he is. I hate whatever he did to me. I detest his very existence. My abhor is so intense to make me forget I ever loved this sadist.

All that's left in my heart for him is despise, loathe and hatred which I believe to be everlasting just like once he promised his love for me will be everlasting. The only different is his words were lie, mine aren't.

________________________________________

Not edited.

An early Eid Mubarak to you guys <3
Lots of love.

Vote, Comment and Share ♡