57 ~ [Despise, Loathe and Hatred]

Start from the beginning

In the conclusion, I decided on saying yes. I'll say yes to him. I'll accept his love and I'll try my best to give the same to him even if it needs time. Louis is patient and understanding. I know he will understand me. I'll forget everything, I'll leave everything behind just the way he did. I'll move on and Louis is the best person for me. At least it would be worth it giving a try.

My bell rang and I went to see who it is at the door. I'm feeling better now thankfully. I opened the door finding Aaron at my door with Giana and casper.

"Hiii. Casper and I are here to play with you" Aaron waved at me with a cheerful smile and I returned the smile "Oh wooh really?"
"Hi Giana" Giana is Casper's caretaker and Casper is Azezal's dog. A bipolar absurd man like him can oviously not raise a dog by his own.

"Hii. I just came to drop them both to your house. Aaron was so impatient to come here from the morning but you were at work possibly. Hope it won't be a trouble to deal with them both after a whole day of work" she uttered to me.

"Ofcourse not. I enjoy their accompany" I took the leash of Casper from her and caressed his head "hey buddy, you missed me?" He barked in response and I kissed the top of his head.

"I missed you more" said Aaron and I giggled. "Same bud. Last night felt so long without you"

"Why?" He asked in confusion. "Come inside I'm telling you" Giana bade us goodbye and I lead Aaron and Casper inside. Hopefully I will feel lively for some moments now. I'm glad they are here actually. I do love their accompany.

"When you miss someone at night, it feels long cause you want to meet that person so eagerly" I told him when we settled on the couch and Casper sat on my lap. Casper adored me from the first time we met and now he is way more comfortable with me I guess after we already met a few times.

"Ohh. I didn't know that" Aaron said and i nodded "now you know then"
"Do you want to eat anything? Like chocolate shake or pastry? or I can make you sandwiches? What do you want?" I asked him.

"Chocolate shakeee with lot of chocolate" he replied immediately.
"Come let's make chocolate shake for you" I ruffled Casper's fluffy body one last time and got him down. Casper followed us to the kitchen, barking after us.

"What happened to you last night?" Aaron asked adorably in a caring manner while I opened the fridge to take out cold milk. I turned and smiled at him. "I just slipped and fell in the swimming pool by myself. Careless me." I stupidly bumped my hand on my forehead dramatically.

"Who saved you?" His voice timid but curious.
"Louis" I said with a smile. After I woke up he was with me, waiting for me to wake up. It's the second time he saved my life but the difference is this time it was his sister who caused it.

I gave Aaron a piece of chocolate while putting the chocolates for the shake in the blender. He moaned with delight eating his favourite chocolate.

"You don't know how to swim?" He asked again.
"Not really. Can you?"
"No but bestfriend told me he will give me swimming lessons once we go back to New York"
"Ohh? Isn't your flight tonight? Oh god I completely forgot. Aren't you leaving tonight?"
"I don't want to go" he said with a frown. I filled a glass with chocolate syrup and then the shake and handed it to him.

"And I don't want you to go" I kissed his cheek. Casper roamed in my living area getting no attention from us. "But mama with take me with her"
"No worries I'll visit New York to meet you" he timidly nodded and I could feel how sad he is just by watching him. He drank the whole chocolate shake in gulps and licked his lips after finishing the glass.

"So yummyy" he giggled as well as I. Then I cleaned the chocolate off the sides of his small lips with a tissue.

Then we talked and stupidly laughed, made fun of casper together, he kept on blabbering useless and totally absurd stuffs that made me laugh. Then he was so tired that he drifted asleep on my bed.