Chapter Sixteen

"Fuck you Tzuyu! Y-you...g-gonna pay for this!"

Tzuyu kicked Mark's head until he bleed and drop on the floor. Tzuyu never showed mercy even once, her anger neither subside just thinking how Sana was awfully treated yesterday. It breaks her heart to think Sana have to go through it because of her. Her crew is watching how she slowly and painfully kill Mark.

"Pay for what?! Who would if at the end of this day you're dead?! DEAD!"

She took the baseball bat and hit him many times. "You almost harmed Sana and our baby. Do you think I would let you live?"

Mina and Jihyo entered the room with files on Jihyo's hands. She showed it to Tzuyu and smiled, What Mark did was plain stupidity. Look how this backfired.

"I got all the papers done Tzu. The only thing needed is the sign of the previous CEO after that it's all yours"

Tzuyu snickered and nod at Jihyo.

"Look what you've done Mark. Thank you for the Billions and A company"

Tzuyu laughed and signaled Cris to get Mark's finger print as his signature. Mark was getting unconscious to the point his body would give up.

"Make sure he's dead and leave no trace. Got it?"

"Yes boss!" Cris and Hyunjin said in unison and left afterwards. The rest of the people, Jihyo, Mina, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Krystal smiled and one by one patted Tzuyu's back.

"Congrats Tzuyu, I'm excited to see the future Chou"

Dahyun said out loud making all of them laugh. Who would thought a Mafia Boss to have a baby with a superstar Minatozaki Sana.

Krystal whistled

"I'm sure the baby would come out as gorgeous as her parents. I'm so excited~"

Tzuyu rolled her eyes. They left the room and followed Tzuyu to her office. She asked every higher member to follow her as she have something important to say.

"Well, I was so hesitant to do this but now I have a very important reason to do so. Sana's pregnant and I have to provide her saftey. I also have plan on quitting the job but don't worry, I won't let you all behind. I'm here to announce, I'm washing my hands. We will not take anymore offers but give orders to everyone to secure the remaining contracts. "

Everyone was shocked except Mina. What else can they do now that this job is the only job they know? All of them wanted to retort and disagree but who are they to do that?

"I treasure my crews. If I'm washing my hands, all of you will do too. Give me sometimes, I'll be back and with a new decent job for all of you"

If anything, Jihyo is more proud that Tzuyu is becoming a change woman. This might be the only job she's great with, but they knew too well this job was very dangerous. They can't live for this in a lifetime. They need to find new and decent life, where they could normally talk in the park and without being anxious if anyone's around.

Tzuyu smiled at them, hugged them and thanked them for many years they worked together.

"I can let you Mina, Jihyo and Krys to handle the Company while I'm sending Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon in the same University in Seoul. Let's start a good life. "

******

Tzuyu came to the hospital very late that left Sana sulking around. Sana been staring at the clock from time to time only to find out Tzuyu was out for more than 12 hours now. Where did she go? She did not even text of call her, did Tzuyu abandoned her?