Chapter Thirteen

"Were you always this sexy every morning?" Tzuyu greeted her girlfriend who is innocently munching on her bread waiting for Tzuyu to come out from their room. Sana chuckled getting thw humor in her tone. She stand up and tiptoed to kiss Tzuyu and sat back to her seat.

"I'm visiting mom in Daegu today after my schedule. You want to go with me?" Just by hearing the word Mom already sent shivers down her spine. Sana's mom still probably doesn't like to see Tzuyu. She never wanted Sana to be with Tzuyu in the first place no matter how much Tzuyu put an effort for both of them.

"Your mom would kill me"

"You are a Mafia Boss baby you can face death anytime"

Sana laugh while getting another bread place it on Tzuyu's plate. Tzuyu half heartedly took the joke and shrugged it off quickly. Her Mom never like her for Sana because of her job, how risky it is for Sana and that's exactly why Sana's mom decided to stay in their province instead of living with Sana in a luxurious house.

"It's your mom we're talking about. She hates my gut and I don't want to ruin your moment with her. I'll just call from time to time."

Sana bit her lips. She doesn't know if she can take it what Tzuyu just said. How can they go on to marriage someday if Tzuyu can't even man up and face her mom? 

"Okay"

She replied shortly and get her phone to check Nayeon's messages. Tzuyu noticed the silence in their atmosphere making her sigh deeply.

"I'm meeting the CEO today so I have to go early. See you later"

Sana stood up and get her bag before calling her manager to pick her up. Surprisingly Nayeon was already outside their house while waiting for Sana. "Coffee?" Nayeon handed her a cup of her favorite coffee from Starbucks after Sana seated inside her car.

"Thanks"

Nayeon drove off to the company while secretly glancing at the side mirror if ever there's anyone following behind them. When they arrived with not much of suspicious acts, Nayeon breathe in relieved and call Mina while Sana was walking ahead.

"Mina does Tzuyu know?"

"Yes and she send people to guard the both of you secretly. Don't panic, okay?"

"I'm fine and Thank you Mina. I have to go"

Just in time Nayeon entered the elevator the call ended. She's about to press the 11th floor button when a tall dashing man entered the elevator joining the two of them. Sana hissed in her mind and Nayeon looked at her reaction.

"Good Morning, Mr Tuan"

Nayeon bowed to him. Mark smiled and glance at Sana.

"Good morning to you Sana"

Sana didn't say anything but look away. If it really wasn't because she loves Tzuyu, Sana could've dated Mark because her mom like him so much for her. It's just a little too unfair that her mom doesn't support her relationship with Tzuyu but almost worshiping Mark for all her life.

"I visited your mom last month she said she was missing you so much. "

Sana chuckled. She knows Mark can't make his way to her so he goes to her mom all damn time to make his image good to her mom. Well that's actually how devil works.

"So nice of you to visit her. Thank you Mr Tuan."

"Do you have plans after your schedule?"

Nayeon watch as Sana try so hard not to burst out. She knew too well that Sana easily got annoyed with Mark's presence and especially they're talking about her mom.