Chapter Fifteen

Mark received a call from Tzuyu's side few hours after they found what happened to Sana. Mark didn't hesitate to take the call and agree to meet up with Tzuyu.

It's not because she love Sana his main reason to kidnapped her. It was Tzuyu, Tzuyu's rank and crew been growing a lot. A lot of his transaction was stopped and interrupted by Tzuyu and he can't let him destroy his own crew. Killing Tzuyu would benefit him a lot, his rank and Sana will all be his.

Mark seated in a private room inside a club waiting for Tzuyu to come. He was well armed, he had his bodyguards around the club to protect him in case Tzuyu won't waste time to end his life. He knew the risks, he knew how dangerous Tzuyu but this is his business. His life.

Tzuyu came with Mina, Jihyo and Dahyun but the three of then were left outside to guard. Stray kids and txt were around, hiding with their snipers just in case a revolt happen.

Now Tzuyu and Mark was left alone inside. Mark smirked and offered Tzuyu a drink.

"What a coincidence Tzuyu. My dream woman was yours. Haha"

Tzuyu didnt say anything. She tried to be calm, read every movement that Mark does. She have to play well if she wants Sana back in her arms safely.

"What do you want Mark? "

Mark stopped talking and glance at her with a smile.

"Finally you asked. Been waiting for you to say that. Anyway! All I want is simple Tzuyu. "

Mark showed Tzuyu a photo of Sana laying unconscious on a bed making Tzuyu furious in an instant.

"I could fuck her myself but since you held me in, I can ask my boys to do it themselves"

Mark smirked when he saw her jaw clenching exasperatedly. Mark's seeing the reaction he wanted and that's a win, but Tzuyu wont let him.

"Tell me"

"Hand me all the money in your account, give up your crew and don't exist "

Tzuyu chuckled. How did she even thought of talking to a psychopath?

"I can do that"

Mark's eyes glistened.

"But what you did was stupid!"

Tzuyu smiled. Her phone light up indicating that Jihyo, Mina and Dahyun did as what she told them. Tzuyu stood up and kicked the table. Mark fell down the floor and Tzuyu swiftly jumped towards him and kicked his head.

"AHH!"

Mark screamed when his head bumped to the hard ground. Tzuyu pulled out his pistol and shoot his leg and another excruciating scream of pain came out from his mouth.

The door opened revealing Jihyo and Mina behind.

"Dahyun is now with Krystal. Chan, pick him up and call his crew using his phone."

"Yes boss" Tzuyu wiped the blood that splash through her coat and walked out.

"Tzu, Krystal is asking if she can move now. She can hear the crew talking, drunk but Sana was crying so hard. "

"No. I'm going there now"

Jihyo and Mina entered Tzuyu's car and followed by her crew. They went to the place and there she saw Krystal, with Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing really. They were making fun of her and teasing her Tzu. I think they're still waiting for Mark's order. "

Tzuyu nodded. She signaled Cris to move and Hyunjin helped him carry the injured Mark.

"Lead the way, Krys"

Krystal kicked the door open and shoot every men her eyes saw. Tzuyu's eyes widened to see Sana tied up and with blood in between her thighs. She is still fully dressed and no sign of being raped.

"Sana!"

Sana finally looked up and saw Tzuyu running towards her. She never felt so relieved in her life until she saw Tzuyu coming for her.

"Tzuyu..."

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HER?!"

Tzuyu kicked the guy who's about to run away.

"I...I didn't do anything...s-she...s-s-she was bleeding —"

"Ooh My god! Bring her to the hospital Tzuyu it might something serious!"

Tzuyu untied Sana's hand and carried her out. Sana didn't missed to see Mark's face and she wanted to ask about it but she's too tired to even speak.

"Baby I'm sorry...I'm sorry I wasn't able to protect you..."

******

Sana woke up just in time the Doctor finished consulting her. She saw Tzuyu's unrested face holding her hand tightly.

"They're fine now. It's a good thing that the baby's holfing on you so tight. "

Sana's head was still spinning and hearing the shocking news made her almost passed out again. Tzuyu was just the same. Her heart was beating so fast and that she fell a lot of emotions.

"W-what...I'm sorry what did you say? Baby?"

The doctor reacted shocked but quickly got the point.

"Ahh you probably didn't know but Miss Minatozaki here is pregnant. We called an OB to get her examine for how long she's right now and it's better to ask the doctor later. By the way, Congratulations"

Sana's tears fell down continuously. It was unexpected. Tzuyu probably still don't like having a baby right now, what is she going to do? Sana was filled with worry that she's afraid to even look at Tzuyu.

"I...I'm going to have a baby with you?"

Sana bite her lips. She doesn't want to say anything at this moment.

"Oh God..."

Sana glance at her before sitting up.

"I know you don't like it. I can have this baby alone, I will live with mom anyway"

Tzuyu sigh and look away. It was unplanned. Totally unexpected and she havent even started with her plans on making her own company to let go the crew and all of that to build a decent family with Sana.

"That's not what I mean. I... I don't know..."

Sana let her tears fall. She can't just take the baby out of her womb so Tzuyu wouldn't get mad at her anymore. This baby is her dream and she won't let any harm happen again.

"Baby stop crying... I'm sorry... I'm sorry"

Tzuyu wiped her tears and and kiss her head many times.

"That baby is mine. Don't think of anything else okay? Rest for now, we will talk later. "

"You won't leave us right?"

Tzuyu smiled. The word Us seems so different now. It actually felt good.

"No no. I'm just going to finish what I left behind. I'll be back, okay? I love you"

Sana smiled and kisses Tzuyu's lips.

"I love you too. Please send Nayeon here and uhm tell her to bring foods"

Tzuyu chuckled while nodding her head.

"Yes baby"