Chapter One

It was not an ordinary day in the City of Seoul for its sudden change of behavior. The sun was burning her porcelain skin  but it was breezing cold early that day. She tried to cover her skin and gestured a staff that she can't make it anymore but the staff bowed apologetically.

"I'm sorry Sana-ssi, we have to finish this scene as soon as possible. We are two days behind already. "

Sana sighed defeatedly. She want to throw tantrums and scream loudly while staring at her skin. If she get sunburn what would her girlfriend think of her? If her girlfriend find her ugly then she will burn in hell all the staffs.

Nayeon, her manager cheer her up by raising both her hands but Sana knows the girl was teasing her making her roll her eyes in annoyance.

"We can have a break for five minutes. Please take a little rest beside your manager and check the updated script. "

The director said while gesturing to move immediately. Sana didnt think twice as she run and jump towards the canopy.

"I think I'll get sunburn after this. "

She said annoyed. She took her lotion on Nayeon's bag and immediately tap it on her skin. Her leading man watched her in amusement.

"You only stayed there for less than 3 minutes Sana"

Eunwoo said chuckling at her. If the sun hits her skin, her blood boils, so speaking up with her only increases her annoyance. She glares at him.

" What matters is my skin. If only you did not messed up with your part I shouldn't be there rolling beneath the sun. "

Sana sounded so serious and scary that Eunwoo had to gulp and look away. He stand up to get a bottle of water and drink it. Nayeon grin inside her mind. Sana is really something. After five minutes, Sana was called again while carrying a briefcase. In this movie, Sana is a lawyer, Eunwoo is a genius Lawyer and they're both competing with eachother.

Sana started her part as she chased him while his walking back facing her. Sana was really not into her usual self that she keep on stumbling. She hate how the heat strike so bad, it hurts her head.

But thankfully, she did her part smoothly and went home afterwards. She checked her skin from time to time even after taking a shower and do her routine. It's still early for dinner so she decided to take a nap and set an alarm to 6 before her girlfriend goes home.

While, in a secluded place, four black Mercedes car was parked on the open area. The building has 5 floors excluding the rooftop. Mr Lee, a multi Billionaire with his 15 men behind him has finally passed through the entrance after the long scanning. The building was dark, at the first look you would guess a very manly guy who must be the boss really owns this place.

Mr Lee who's carrying billion dollars on a suitcase trembled when he was lead to the Mob's leader office alone. Today could be his last day but he made sure he carries more than enough money to spare his life.

Inside, there are 5 women sitting across each other, and the 6th woman who happened to be the Mafia boss was back facing him. Mr Lee's eyes widened in surprised. He's facing 6 young women. This is unbelievable.

"I... I'm here to give what I promised. $10 Billion dollars, Zhou Zi Yu. "

Mr Lee spoke in a frightened voice. The said girl smirk while slowly turning her swevil chair to face him. Her eyes traveled on the suitcase full of money and gestured Jeongyeon to get it. Mr Lee did not hesitate to give it.

"Bill's core Father is dead. Now you can freely do illegal trading and corruption but don't forget to send me the same amount. "

Mr Lee nodded like a lost puppy. Tzuyu eyed the door gesturing him to leave so he walk out in just a blink. Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Jihyo and Mina smiled widely while opening the suitcase full of dollars and touch it with their hands.