Chapter 5 : The first time we saw you, Little Angel~(Part 1)

Start from the beginning

But he suddenly froze in his places because the other stand up a bit as he head down and kiss Dust's forehead while his two hand is hugging Dust's head ,make Dust's face drown down into the other's comfortable chest.

"If I hurt you, tell me, I'll try my best to make it only like a passing wind on your bone. It is okay?" The other said in a sweet tone as he let go of Dust while Dust just silent and keep look at him with his wide eyes.

"I will take it as you give me the permission to help you" That skeleton said in a soft tone while he continue to bandage, apply medicine on Dust's wound.

"And...done, isn't that just better" The little skeleton smiled sweetly at Dust while Dust just looking at his hand ,seeing all his wounds was been carefully bandaged .

(Me: If we not talking about Dust's bleeding head from hit the tree stump then in chapter 4, I also mentioned that many other people also beat him before so he has many scars and bruise.)

"Anyway, see you later" That one smile softy before turned his back and walk away from Dust but it was interrupted because Dust grab his hand tight.

"Do you need something els-" He is about to ask Dust that do he need something else but...

"Can you stay here a bit longer" Dust said in a silent tone while look at the ground.

"Does it make you happy?" The other said in a comfy tone make Dust a little confuse because he just hear about the word "happy" and see other ugly kid smile happily but he never feel it before.

Dust truly doesn't know what happy is but he knows one thing that he wants *Sans to stay here with him so he just nodding quietly.

Seeing that, the small skeleton didn't say anything and hardly shoved Dust's hand away, making Dust shocked, sad because he thought *Sans was about to walk away and left him alone like everybody would do.

But he quickly changed his mind because *Sans immediately sat down in front of him and hugged him gently.

The feeling of warmth and peace flows through every bone of Dust make him shiver slightly.

No one ever do something like to Dust, this peaceful feeling made Dust feel something that he had never feel before . And yes that feeling is SAFE.

"H-Hey! W-What... is... your n-name" Dust stuttered in a nervous tone after he calm down a bit.

"Huh? Oh! You can call me Classic" Sans said in a cheerful tone while chuckling.

( In here ,Classic is Sans's nickname )

"C-Classic..." Dust mumble under his breath but he didn't expect that Sans can hear his words.

"Yes?" Sans raised his head making the distance between their faces only a few inches.

"F*ck" Dust shouted in his mind , he's really panic right now because he never have a conversation long like this before.

"Nothing! It's nothing, j-just forget it" Dust said in a silent tone while looking away.

"Aw~So adorable" Sans thought while smiled sweetly at Dust while Dust was trying his best to avoid it.

But he can't ,he keep stared at Sans's smile, that smile shines like the sun.

Something that he see very extremely rare, he couldn't see the sun much because it was raining around him almost all the time and another reason was because of his hood cover his view above.