Endeared, he can't help but chuckle.

She looks up again. "Stop staring." She pouts.

Leaning forward, he reaches out to her messy brown curls and swipes it away from her cheeks.

"I'm sorry sweetheart. I just can't help it."

She sighs and closes her sketch pad.

"Ohh no. Don't make me stop you." He says in a bit of panic. He takes the sketch pad and open it again in front of her. "Finish it."

"I can't focus so much with you like that." She whines.

"Like what? I'm just silently looking at you." He grins.

"There it is again!" Her cheeks bloats childishly.

"What is it?" His grin widens into a boxy smile.

She closes again the sketch pad and holds it up to cover her now flustered face. Her eyes looking everywhere but him.

He laughs so hard with her shyness. He knows too well why she is behaving in such a way. His stare is lethal. He had known it before. It had melted a thousand of women and men alike. It had been the reason of many who are crazily in love with him. It's just so precious that it affects his sweetheart in the same way as well.

He stands, walks closer and sits beside her. He then pulls down the sketch pad to whisper deeply. "Don't you like it when I look at you?"

"S-stop teasing. You know what I meant." She breathily whispers.

He endearingly smiles and pokes her nose.

"I'll leave you be then." He dramatically says, hoping for her to beg him to stay.

And she does as she immediately holds his shirt and pulls him down, back to the bench, closer beside her. "Stay."

"I thought I was distracting you?" He triumphantly smirks.

"I'm almost finished anyway." She smiles back to him and leans to hug him in place.

Melting, he embraces her back. His chin is on her head as he smells her hair. Her natural scent makes him so much at ease. It's a comfort that he never knew he needed before her. It's a serenity that he had thought he had lost after deciding to walk the path of an idol. It's pure love. The one that he had always wondered. The one that he had hoped to have and now its here. She is here.

They remain like that. No flirting. No seductive caress. No pecks in the skin. No naughty whispers and lustful hooded gazes. They are just hugging, listening on the helpless beating of their chests. They are just silently filling their hearts up with warmth as the sun raises and brightens the day.

He can see now the horizon. The sea reflects the sun as its waves grows bigger to a high tide. It's like his whole being. It's overflowing with his love for her.

"It's a surprise how early you are today." He hears her mumbles.

"I was surprised too. Maybe I was awakened with my soul to accompany you?" He replies.

"Ohhh... So romantic." She jokes. "The silence of the dawn was just so good for pondering." She murmurs as she buries her head more to his chest.

His brows cross. "What did you ponder about?"

"This and that? Nothing in particular really. I just like to think."

"Hmmnnn... I'm curious of what you were thinking about." His hands thoughtlessly caress her back.

"Well... part of it was the place. It's so beautiful. It gave me inspirations." Taehyung nods, agreeing of her praise. Jimin and Jungkook did got lucky on finding this gem of a place.