Chapter-13: 'Marriage Proposal'

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Sorry or interrupting" He said.

 "Its okay" Ammi said smiling. 

Wait, is he my groom? Hell NOO!

"All Thanks to Asif. That he helped in finding your groom" Abbu said. 

What? He helped to find groom? That means he is not the one. Thank god! Why thanking? I don't even want to marry! I'm still young. He smiled towards me. Why he is doing this? What he'll get from all this? 

"No need to thank me" He said smiling.

"They will be here tomorrow or day after" He said. They laughed and I sobbed lightly. No can't control now. I just turned and rushed to my room. I was close near to my room But in the way someone from behind grabbed my arm and pulled me. I collided with his chest.

I raised my head and saw Asif. Before I could push him he curled his hand over my waist and pushed me close to his chest. I started pushing him but all my efforts were in drained. I stopped. 

"Congratulations" He said. I raised my head. 

"On your wedding. You are a very lucky girl but my friend is not. He is tall, brave, powerful man unlike you who is just a little scared cat" He continued. I stopped wiggling in his arms.

 "You will be his... I think 5th or 6th wife" He smirked. Which made my eyes grew wider. I will be his 6th wife? 

I wanted someone with whom I can spend my whole life. Only I and him, no one else. 

I started crying even more. Another thing he did left me in shock. He picked me in bridal style and took me to my room. He laid me on the bed. 

But why is he doing all this? What does he want? He was about to go. 

"What exactly do you want from me?" I said and he stopped in his tracks and turned towards my side. I got up from bed. 

"Why are you doing this? What you'll get by doing these things to me?" I asked him making my way towards him and stood in front of him at a one feet distance. He got closer and looked straight into my eyes.

"I want you to suffer. I want you to suffer from all the harsh things that are in this world. And by marrying him you'll never get love but you'll get only..." He stopped and leaned in my eyes and said- 

"Is LUST! Your whole life you'll get is lust from him" He finished and smirked. I couldn't. I slapped him on his face.

After some time he just grabbed my wrists and pushed me to the bed with on top of him. He pinned my hands above. I started to screamed but he stuffed a cloth in my mouth. He put his hand behind my blouse and started unhooking it. I was feeling so ashamed that I couldn't do anything. He had half done them now my blouse was half shoulder. Before he could go further he stopped it and left the place. I panted so hard that I choked. I removed cloth from mouth and looked myself in mirror. 

I was so helpless. That I can't even stand for myself. Is this is only my fate I'm going to accept it. With that I slept.

***At Morning***

My eyes started itching and I was sure till now they are all red because of crying. Unlike usual I today got up late. I got up from bed and started moving towards the bath area. 

I got changed and dressed up in a beautiful long skirt and blouse attire. While hooking the blouse last nights events flashed in my mind. I can't help it, its only my future. 

Aafiya's Outfit-👇

But I'll fight for it

But I'll fight for it. I'll change my future. I have decided what I'm going to do. Its only time Aafiya!

I walk out my room and searched for Abba. I came to Abba's room. Guard gone inside to message that I want to meet him. Abba is very strict with these all things. He came and bowed signaled me to go in. I grabbed my skirt as its long and got in.

 I saw Abba, Ammi and Asif discussing something. Why he is everywhere where I'm? He noticed me. His face contained different emotions that I'm not able to read. But he maintained and formed smirk. 

Oh god how many times this man smirks? Does his lips and cheeks not get hurt? 

"Aafiya? What happened? Are you ready with your answer?" Ammi asked to which I nodded. 

"So what is it?" Abbu asked. I glanced Asif and saw him staring me as if trying to search me. I took a long breathe and released it. 

"I'm READY for this Nikah (Marriage)"

****************************

Keep Voting, Commenting and Stay Happy!

Thank you for reading.
Bye.