💉💉💉💉

Angst
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
“Baby? Can we take Jung-hwa and Yoonji to the doctors? They have a fever and aren’t getting better.”

“Baby? I need to go to the doctors, they say I have testicular cancer.”

“Baby?!”

Yoongi couldn’t figure out why Jungkook wouldn’t respond to him, looking around on to why. He saw a note on the door and took it off, reading it and getting sad. Jungkook was on another trip and wouldn’t come back until a few months later. “Fine, I’ll take them myself..” he mumbled, going over to Yoonji and Jung-hwa’s shared room. “Kids, time to get up..we got to go visit the doctor.”

“Dad no..don’t want to go to the doctor. I feel fine.” Jung-hwa said tiredly, falling back to sleep. Yoonji walked up to Yoongi and raised her arms, in which Yoongi picked her up, rubbing her back gently before rubbing Jung-hwas back. “Come on bub..time to go to the doctors. Uncle Seokjin will be there to help you.”

“Dad noo..I want to stay home.” Jung-hwa said and whined softly. Yoongi sighed and picked Jung-hwa up, gently rocking them as he walked out to the car, putting backpacks of their stuff they might need just in case if they were staying the night at the hospital. Jungkook still hasn’t come home, and Yoongi was worried. It’s been about 5 months since Jungkook left, and Yoongi was back to taking care of the kids by himself.

He then got a call once he got in the car after buckling the kids in and kissing their heads. He took the call and put it on speaker, buckling himself in. “Min Yoongi speaking.” “Babe, it’s me.”

“What’s your excuse this time? Jail once again?”

No, I had to visit my mothers funeral. Sorry I left you and the kids for a bit, my mom was in critical condition and I spent the last 5 months with her. I told her all about you and the kids.” Jungkook explained over the phone. Yoongi just kept his cool and nodded, “Did you stay safe..?” He asked, starting to drive to the hospital. “Yes I did, thank you. Are you guys doing well?”

“Not really..the kids are sick and the doctor said I have testicular cancer. I have monthly checkups to see if I still have it or not.” He explained, “Yoonji has a major fever and Jung-hwa..I don’t know what’s going on, he has a fever, then he doesn’t. He throws up, then he’s fine for a couple hours. Yoonji keeps throwing up and crying, her hair gets in the way too, she can barely hold anything down inside of her stomach. Poor babies, I hope they’re okay.” He sighed, looking back at the kids once he stopped at a red light. “Are you kids doing okay?” he asked softly.

Both Jung-hwa and Yoonji were asleep in the backseat, snoring softly and sleeping peacefully. Yoongi smiled a little before looking back forwards, looking at his phone. “I’m taking them to the hospital, do you think you can make it? Where are you?”

“I can make it, don’t worry. Just keep driving to the hospital, I’ll start driving. I’m not too far away.”

“Oh good..okay. Good, thank you. I just don't want to go through this alone, what if one of them passes? I can’t stand another death..even if it’s my own kid, Kook.” He said softly. He arrived at the hospital, seeing Jungkooks car there. “I just pulled in.” Jungkook hung up and looked around, seeing Yoongi get out of the car. He walked over to him and opened the door where Jung-hwa and Yoonji were, unbuckling them both. “I’ll take Jung-hwa and you can take Yoonji.” He said, picking Jung-hwa up from his seat. Yoongi picked Yoonji up and all of their stuff out of the car, shutting the door and walking inside.

Seeing Seokjin sitting in the front desk, he smiled softly. “Hyungie.”

Seokjin looked up and smiled, “Hey! Checking Yoonji and Jung-hwa in for their checkup?” Yoongi nodded and started signing them in, when Jungkook took the stuff from his arm. Yoonji woke up and threw up on the floor, mainly on Yoongis shirt.