💉💉💉💉💉💉💉

Yoongi was operating on a person, and a couple hours after the operation, his water broke. He gasped and got up, waddling out to the desk. “Hyung- H-hyung, Namjoon-! I’m- I’m about to-” Seokjin looked at him, seeing his form as he figured out what was going on by his red face. He widened his eyes and quickly helped him into a vacant room, laying him on the bed before removing his shirt. He started fanning him off with whatever he could. “Shh..you’ll be okay. Should I call Jungkook?”

“Y-yes. Yes, please.” Seokjin took his phone out, facetiming Jungkook. “Jungkook-ah pick up. Your boyfriend's in pain, for God's sake.” Once he didn’t get an answer, he furrowed his brows and looked at Yoongi. Seokjin got worried that Yoongi wasn’t going to be able to push the baby out, so he decided to do a C-section on him. He called the others to do anesthesia and IVs so he could be still alive during the operation. When Yoongi was under, they started the operation.

A couple hours of the operation, the baby was out as they all waited for the male to wake up. Once they knew Yoongi was awake, Namjoon came in with the baby in a little blanket with a blue beanie made especially for newborns. “Here you go, it’s a boy.” Yoongi looked at Namjoon then his baby, sitting up and took his newborn. “Oh my god..he has Jungkooks nose..” moving his legs to criss-cross, he sat up completely before cradling his son, tearing up from happiness. “Hello little guy..” he sniffled softly, then heard him make some noises as he chuckled. “Welcome to your new life, baby boy..I’ll name you..Jung-Hwa. Jeon Jung-Hwa..sounds nice, right?” he asked softly, looking around at the males in the room.

Jimin smiled softly, walking over to Yoongi and his son, looking at Jung-Hwa. “He’s got your lips. I wonder what his eye’s look like.”

“Me too..I hope they look like Jungkooks, it’ll remind me of him while he’s on his trip.” Yoongi said, softly petting Jung-Hwa’s cheek. “So pretty..so..so soft. I’ll make sure no one hurts you.”

💉💉💉

The year went by, and Yoongi was back to his skinny form, having some stretch marks from Jung-Hwa. He tried teaching his son how to walk, recording when he took his first steps and sending it to Jungkook. He never got a response from him, but he tried anyways. Jung-Hwa had Yoongis eye shape on one side, and Jungkooks eye shape on the other side. Jungkooks nose, and Yoongis lips and cheeks. Jung-Hwa finally knew how to walk to his dad’s room, only a year old. He knew how to speak, read, walk, he even knew math, which was weird to Yoongi. Yoongi was laying down, reading a book when he felt a hand on his leg and looked over, seeing Jung-Hwa and his messy jet black hair. “Hey superstar! How was school today?”

“Dad..where’s father? Do I have one?”

Yoongi sighed and put his book down, sitting up. He picked Jung-Hwa up, smiling a little. “You do. He just..” he swallowed a lump in his throat. “He’s on a business trip, he has a very important job to do.”

“Like what?” Jung-Hwa asked, tilting his head to the side. Yoongi stared at him for a moment, he couldn’t tell his son that his father was a criminal. In fact the most wanted criminal in Seoul. “He’s..he’s a um..dentist! He’s a dentist. And he had to go somewhere very far away. He’ll be back soon, I promise you.”

“Okay! Dad, I met this beautiful girl in class today, she said she had two dads! Two!” Jung-Hwa exclaimed, his eye smile growing as his bunny-like smile grew wide. Yoongi smiled and rubbed his sons back, “Yeah? What did she look like?”

“The same as um..Uncle Jimin but girl! She’s so pretty.” “Really now? Should we invite her over sometime to have a playdate?”