💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉

“Babe..why didn’t you tell me? When did you know?”

“I just..took a pregnancy test.” Yoongi said, looking at his husband. He didn’t realize that it would possibly effect the other. Jungkook stared in disbelief before putting a hand on his husband’s shoulder. “How about we um..make sure it’s positive? Go get another test and see if it’s the actual thing?” Yoongi nodded and sighed softly, holding the positive test in his hands. Jung-Hwa walked in and looked at the two, “Dad? Father?”

Jungkook looked up and saw Jung-Hwa standing there, “What’s up bud?” he asked, his eyebrows furrowing in concern. “I threw up by my bed..” Jung-Hwa quietly mumbled, going over to Jungkook. Jungkook hugged him gently and rubbed his back, looking at Yoongi. Yoongi got up and walked out silently to their sons’ room, cleaning up the throw up. Jungkook now had to worry about two sick people. His husband and his son. “Jungie..how about you sleep with us tonight, see how you feel in the morning?”

“Yes, please.” Jung-Hwa said, getting on the bed with his Father. Yoongi walked back in with a disgusted look on his face, then got his act together. “You were that sick..? Let’s take your temperature, bud.” He said, getting his thermometer out before going over to his son, telling him to open. “This’ll feel cold, but I promise you that you’ll be okay. I didn’t put anything on this.” Jung-Hwa nodded and opened his mouth. Yoongi placed the thermometer in his mouth and watched as the numbers popped up. He panicked when they did and basically ran out to the kitchen to make medicine. Leaving the thermometer behind.

Jungkook looked at the thermometer, gasping. “Jungie..you have a fever, are you okay?” he asked, putting his hands on his face and on his forehead. “Aish, you’re burning up. Dad will be back soon with medicine, you just sit here and wait, okay? I’ll go get your blanket and your stuffed animal.” Jungkook got up and walked to the kitchen where Yoongi was, seeing him against the counter with a pale face. “Babe- babe, you okay?”

“Yeah..yeah. I’m fine, just..take the medicine and go give it to Jung-Hwa, I gotta go to the doctors.” Yoongi said, giving the medicine to his husband. Jungkook took it and nodded, kissing his cheek and walking back to their shared room to find Jung-Hwa asleep, cuddled into the blankets and pillows. He sighed softly and smiled, walking over to him.

“Jungie..” He whispered, rubbing his sons back gently to wake him up. Jung-Hwa whined and opened his eyes, looking up at his father. “Let me sleep..” he whispered, as he saw the medicine in his hands and sat up. “What’s that?” he questioned. Jungkook smiled before speaking, “Medicine so it helps you feel better.”

“I-I’ll take it.”

Jungkook sat on the bed next to the small boy telling him to open up so he could take his medicine. He fed him the medicine and gave him a juice box after to make him feel better. Jung-Hwa took the juice box and started drinking the juice to get rid of the medicine taste in his mouth. To him it tasted like stinky socks. Jungkook then heard a loud thump on the ground, looking at the door then back at his son. “Go ahead, take some rest.” he said, tucking Jung-Hwa in before putting his juice box on the side table. He kissed his head then ran out, seeing Yoongi on the floor having a seizure.

“Oh shit, shit.” Jungkook said, running over to him and saw him stop shaking after a bit, pushing him to his left side. He sat on the floor and pulled Yoongi’s head into his lap, sighing softly. “Babe..I‘m so sorry I didn’t notice. It’s okay.” He took his phone out and texted Seokjin, whom he knew was a doctor.

‘Hyung had another seizure.‘

‘What? I’m coming.’

Seokjin was in shock as he got dressed, getting into his car. He started driving towards Yoongis house after he heard his younger friend had another seizure. “I knew he was epileptic.” he said to himself, sighing softly and pulled up to his house. Getting out, he walked into the house to see Jungkook sitting in the middle of the floor, Yoongis head laying in his lap as his body was still sideways. He walked over to them and sat where Yoongi was facing him, checking his pulse and his breathing.