💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉

Yoongi turned on the tv. He was home, alone. Once again. No Jungkook, Jung-Hwa was at school. He left his doctor job to help his son grow up, but he swore he would come back once Jung-Hwa would be able to take care of himself. Seokjin checked up on him a few times, hoping he was okay. Yoongi would cry sometimes, wanting Jungkook to just come back home, get drunk, feed Jung-Hwa then head to bed in hopes of one day Jungkook coming back. But to his avail, Jungkook hasn’t come back yet.

“Stupid- fucking- Jeon Jungkook! Fuck you!” he yelled as he dropped his phone, letting out some sobs and covering his face with his hands. Jung-Hwa came in and looked at Yoongi before walking over to him with a drawing in his hands. “Dad! Dad?”

Yoongi wiped his eyes before looking at Jung-Hwa, smiling. He was the one keeping him together, his only son. “H-hey bud. How was school? Did you learn anything special?” he asked softly, patting next to him on the couch. Jung-Hwa sat on the couch and gave him the drawing, pointing at it. Yoongi took the drawing and looked at it, almost immediately tearing up. “Y-you made this..?” it was a drawing of him and Jung-Hwa, him holding a bottle of whiskey and yelling at Jung-Hwa. “Jung-Hwa..I..I’m so sorry.” he softly said, looking at his son. “You make me sad.” is what he heard before widening his eyes at him, not realizing what he was doing to his son.

“How..how do I..” he swallowed a lump inside of his throat. “H-how do I..make you sad?”

“Those drinks. They hurt you, dad. I don’t want my dad hurt.” Jung-Hwa whispered, hugging his Dad with pure worry and fear that he might lose him. Yoongi realized at this point, he was becoming an actual dad to this child whom he had taken from the hospital from the womb. His mind switched to his dad mode and hugged his son, rubbing his back.

“God..I feel so bad.” he told his Hyung on the phone, sitting in the room where Jung-Hwa was sleeping. “Maybe you should try getting your mind off of Jungkook. Come over, I’ll get Jimin and Hoseok. Bring Jung-Hwa with you, we’re having a sleepover.” he heard, nodding a little before biting his lip, getting up and walking over to his sleeping son. “When..?”

“You can come over now or tomorrow. I don’t mind, it’s Valentines day tomorrow.”

“Fuck..that’s right.” he whispered, shaking Jung-Hwa gently before rubbing his back. “Hey bub..time to wake up.” he said softly, seeing his eyes open and a yawn. “We’re going to Uncle Seokjins house.”

“Mm..five more minutes Dad.” Jung-Hwa mumbled, rolling over. Yoongi chuckled and picked him up with his blanket still on him, setting him down on the floor. “Come on, start packing some things to sleep over. We have a bit of a drive to to, you can sleep then, little man.” he softly said, seeing Jung-Hwa get up and start packing some clothes, a blanket, stuffies and held his blue pillow with Paw Patrol on it that Yoongi got for him. Yoongi smiled and got up from packing his own stuff, looking at his phone to see it dead. “Aish..” he packed his charger before putting his backpack on, sighing softly. “Come on. It’s time to go to Uncle Seokjins.”

“Yayy!!” Jung-Hwa yelled, running out to the car. Yoongi smiled as he got a bit sad, thinking that Seokjin was the better one. He walked out and put their stuff in the trunk, putting Jung-Hwa in the booster seat and strapping him in before getting into the drivers seat of his new car he got last week. Plugging his phone in, he turned it on and let out a breath before turning the car on. Driving off to Seokjins house.

Arriving about 15 minutes later, he parked in the driveway, seeing Jimins car. He looked behind at Jung-Hwa, seeing him bounce in his seat excited. “You ready?”

“Uh-huh!”

Yoongi slightly smiled and got out of the car before taking their stuff out of the trunk. He unbuckled his sons seatbelt before letting Seokjin know he's here. Seokjin opened the door as Jung-Hwa ran over to him and yelled, “Uncle Seokjin!! My favorite!”

Seokjin smiled then looked up at Yoongi, seeing his expression go from happy to shocked, then saw tears starting to form in his eyes. He led Jung-Hwa in to see Jimin and Hoseok and their little girl before rushing out to help Yoongi, staring at him. “Yoon-” “He doesn’t..he doesn’t love me.” Yoongi spoke out, letting a tear fall out of his left eye. Hurt is all he felt. Seokjin hated to see him cry, so he put his stuff down and hugged the younger, rubbing his back. “He does love you..he probably just means his favorite Uncle..although I don’t think you should ever have favorites.”

“N-no, Hyung..he drew a picture me with a whiskey bottle, yelling at him..while he was at school. I’m a bad father, I need to try way more, he even said I made him sad!” Yoongi explained once Seokjin let him go, tears streaming down his face. He stared at his Hyung before picking up the bags, walking into the house before putting them down in the living room. He didn’t make time to say hi to Jimin, Hoseok or their daughter before rushing to the bathroom to wash up. Jimin got confused before feeling a tug on his pants, seeing his daughter. “Oh honey! Hey. What’s up?”

“Is Uncle Yoongi okay?”

“I don’t know sweetie. I don’t know.”

Seokjin went over to Jung-Hwa and crouched down in front of him. “Hey bud..may I speak to you?” he saw a nod of his head before smiling sadly, thinking of what to say. “Jung-Hwa..you love your Dad, right?”

“Yes, I do.”

“So um..he came up to me saying that you drew a picture of him with a..bottle. And um..you drew him yelling at you, and that you said he made you sad..is that correct?”

Jung-Hwa nodded his head and messed with his fingers, sniffling a little. “How do you think he feels about you saying that about him..?” Seokjin softly spoke, trying not to scare or raise his voice at him. “I-I dunno..” he heard him say, sighing softly. “It makes him sad and makes him cry..how about we apologize, yeah?”

“N-no..dad yells and hits me.” Jung-Hwa lied, as Hoseok and Jimins eyes widened. Seokjin gawked as he heard the lie come from his mouth. “Did you just lie to me, young man?”

“No! He does!”

“I do not hit you, Jung-Hwa..please stop telling lies to your uncle’s.” Yoongi spoke a bit sternly, going over to the five before sitting down next to Jung-Hwa, looking at him. “Dad, I-I..I just-”

“Stop.” he said, sighing. “Go into timeout.” he softly said, pointing to the corner. Jung-Hwa pouted and hiccupped, hugging Yoongi tightly before starting to sob into his shirt. Yoongi was surprised, his son never cried to him. “Jung-Hwa..” he spoke softly, rubbing his back. “I-I’m sorry, D-dad!”

Yoongi cooed softly before nodding, hugging him back. “It’s okay champ..I’m sorry for having those nasty drinks, and I’ll be a better Dad from now on.” he rocked with him side to side, smiling.

Later, they all had dinner as a smiling family then put Leila and Jung-Hwa to bed, Yoongi sleeping on the couch as the other three were sleeping in their own rooms. Yoongi smiled, knowing he had an amazing family and people that supported him.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Word count: 1331