💉💉💉💉

“Huh?”

Seokjin couldn’t believe his ears, or what he was hearing. A patient stole his friends heart? How could that happen? He tried to get to the bottom of it, walking into the recovery room as he saw Jungkook laying in the bed as he watched him look over. “Hello Jungkook, I’m Kim Seokjin. Dr. Mins friend.” he said, smiling. Jungkook smiled back and sat up, “Could you tell him I’d like to talk to him after his shift?” “Sure! Can I ask you a couple of questions?”

“Go ahead, I can answer them.”

Seokjin took a deep breath and looked at the younger before asking, “What is your intention with Dr Min?” he asked, making Jungkook widen his eyes then smiled. “I want to date him, maybe start a family with him.” Jungkook said softly, looking back at the window of the recovery room. Seokjin nodded, “Do you feel alright? Like..is your medicine and IV making you feel okay? Because if not-” “Yes sir, it feels alright. Thank you so much for asking.”

He smiled and nodded before recording the charts then walked out to the desk to see Yoongi under the desk as he sighed, “What are you doing under there? You know you have patients to tend to.” Hearing his breath hitch, his face turned red as he sat down, starting to type away at his computer. After a few minutes, he heard a small ‘Hyung?’ as he hummed in response, not really wanting to look down because he’ll see his..yeah. “Get me some napkins..please.” Seokjin got up as he realized the situation, walking off fast to get some napkins from the break room before walking back, giving Yoongi the napkins so he could clean himself up. A nurse came up and breathed heavily, “Nurse Seokjin! We need..we need you and Dr Min in the recovery room. Jeon escaped.”

Yoongi fixed himself up before getting out from under the desk, fixing his coat before going to the recovery room with his friend, looking around with shock and concern as he then started looking around, raising his eyebrows, opening the door to the restroom as he went in, closing the door behind him. Bad idea. He felt his chest hit the cold wall of the bathroom as he gasped in shock, looking behind him to see Jungkook standing there, then felt his hands behind his back. “Hey cutie. Thought I was gone, hm?” he heard in his ear, shivering a little before putting his cheek on the bathroom wall, inhaling the scent of it before exhaling.

“J-jeon, this is inappropriate..” Yoongi mumbled, then felt a kiss on the back of his neck. “Jeon Jungkook-”

“Call me Daddy, babe..”

They heard a knock on the door as Yoongi got out of the youngers grip, walking out with him before putting him back on the bed. “He was just using the restroom, it’s no big deal.” he said to his friend, Seokjin smiled and walked out, leaving Jungkook and Yoongi alone once he finished making notes of Jungkooks condition. Yoongi looked over at Jungkook before glaring at him. “Bathroom. Now.” he basically ordered, walking into the restroom. Jungkook followed him and closed the door behind him. “Whats up, doc?”

“You know whats up. Look what you did to me, now take care of it!”

“What’s the magic word?”

“Please, Daddy. It hurts.”

Jungkook didn’t realize the older would submit this easily, as he smirked and pinned his doctor against the wall, pecking his lips before actually kissing him, his lips soft and addicting. Yoongi kissed back almost immediately as he wrapped his arms around his neck before deepening the kiss, as he opened his mouth at the knee between his legs and on his crotch before feeling a tongue in his mouth, starting to fully make out with him.

A while later, Yoongi panted and begged for Jungkook to pull out, but he didn’t listen as Jungkook filled the older with his seed and Yoongi came on the floor and on the sink, panting as he looked back at the younger. “I-I told you t-to pull out!” he said, breathing heavily as he put his leg down before getting off the taller, putting his clothes on as he glared at him. “Great! now I’m- oh.” he realized what happened, he was now going to be pregnant with a baby as he then ran out of the bathroom to his desk as he started to freak out. “I need to go, I’m so sorry. I need to um..I need to go get um, a new phone. A new phone, yes.” he lied to Seokjin, as Seokjin looked at him concerned then gasped as he then got more concerned. “Where’s Taehyung and Namjoon, Seokgi and um..fuck- the other one?”

“They’re all operating right now. Look, I-I gotta go, I love you and I’ll see you later.” Seokjin got up and put a note that the others could take over before walking out with his friend, shaking his head a little once they got out of the hospital. “I know what’s going on, I know you’re scared. Fatherhood is..quite scary. But, we need you to go get tested now just in case, I’ll help you buy three tests just in case.”

“T-thank you Hyung..I appreciate you so much.”

And of course, all three tests were positive. Yoongi got scared and started crying, Seokjin comforting him and rubbing his stomach gently, rubbing his back with soothing circles, smiling a little. “Hey, just think about it this way. You’re going to give birth to a cute little life form..and you get to take care of it.” he tried comforting as Yoongi sniffled and looked at his Hyung, hugging him tightly. “I-I guess I haven’t..t-thought of it like that..”

“It’s a good thing, Yoongi. I know you’re scared, I know..” Seokjin said softly, rocking the younger in his arms gently. “H-how am I going to tell h-him..?”

“Tell who?”

“Jungkook.”
------------------------------------------------------------------
Word count: 1013