"Yow mi just shoot yuh a message wid a license plate number" I tell Kemar who is on the other side of the line. I am on my way back home . I stayed longer than I anticipated but at least I'll be home in time for Yanique to get back.

"Yah ... wah fi gwan?" He ask. Kemar is a college friend , we use to play ball together. Whenever mi need some business taken care of in Kingston he is one of the few persons I call.

"Di car deh a Chilitos. Mek sure when it lef , it don't make any turn off a Ambrook lane."

I pull into my yard.

"Alright ... consider it done"

"Yah man ." The call ends.

It just doesn't sit well with me fi know Yanique might bring her friend home even though I specifically asked her not to. I can track her car but I am here in MoBay so there isn't much I can do if she decides to go against me, hence the reason why I make sure Kemar is on board.

I get inside the house , as expected Max trails me. The house feels so empty without her here.

Fuck she nuh come a her yard.

I know she won't be pleased with our little dispute earlier so I think of an idea to calm things down for her when she gets home to me.

I don't have any experience in this field but how hard can it be to set up dinner ?

I'll need food of course , mi can chef up that.

Good setting, back yard is perfect ... she loves it there.

Music , she loves gospel but no fucking way we a listen to that. After tonight mi suppose to a whine in a her hole not pray and go sleep.

I move to the kitchen and start fishing around for what to cook. I'll go with curry shrimp and white rice.

I gather all my ingredients and get to work.

Chef Lando!

Half an hour and the shrimp done cook down in a some coconut milk and mi just about to wash the jasmine rice and put it on the stove fi steam.

Another half an hour and everything smells and taste perfect ! I proceed to the next step, setting the vibe in the back yard with the best 2000 R&B songs.

Yanique's POV
8:32pm

Something smells delicious, I navigate through his house. Lando is obviously home , I heard music playing around the back.

Where is he.

I got back to his house a few minutes ago and I am exhausted after all that driving which makes me think having a chauffeur as he suggested earlier wouldn't be a bad idea at all.

I search the rooms and there is no trace of him. Finally I check around the back yard and there he is...Lando standing beside a table set for two.

Not what I was expecting.

But it feels like a dream come through , a man this thoughtful deserves a trophy.

I must admit that my drive back to Mobay involved me practicing how I was going to face him and finally put my foot down , I had a full conversation with myself on how I was going to start.

But this ... this is perfect. He smiles at me, "Guh change off and come babe" he says.

He doesn't have to tell me that again.

I quickly run over to him and rap my arms around his neck. He smells so good as always.

He is wearing his black T-shirt and black jeans pants.