Chapter 34: Ex-girlfriend? isn't it?

Start from the beginning

I clear my throat. "Then now, as I saw you with her, I got here inside that you have something in between us. That feeling when I first saw you, you made me feel like I know you. And time passes as I knew it all along. My premonition of you and Katy gets strong. I'm looking for more evidence to prove and now that Katy which is your Mom, confessed to me, bravely that you, is, my daughter." I ended and she clapped her hand.

"I'm glad to hear those. For all this time, I'm wishing that you're my father, and yes! My wished granted." She said and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Thank you so much!" She kissed my cheek and smiled at me. It's unexpected and a new thing for me. How a kid of your own blood showed and let you feel how they love you. It's amazing and my heart is racing. I smiled widely and warm.

"You know, after all this time, you made my heart leaps a beat." I said. "I love you and your Mom." I said.

She stares at me with a silly face and a mischievous smile. "Wait, where is she?" She asked.

"Downstairs, having dinner."

"I have a question."

"What is it?"

"Can I have a baby brother or sister?"

I laughed instantly. "That's too quick to ask but it depends to your Mom. I hope you understand. She still has a career that still running and maybe soon you'll have them." I smirk.

"Them?" She laughed.

"Silly! Stop that what's on your mind. Your mom just scolded me about that earlier."

She was faking a whining sound.

"I'm thinking it in advance... It would be a mess if she gets pregnant."

"I've heard that Emmanuelle Grace." Katy abruptly showed in the room, crossing her arms with an angry face. Oh, oh... This is war between two girls.

Emman hides at me back, giggling. "She's so touchy, ever since." she muttered.

*****

Katy's POV

I walked towards Damian as Emman was at his back, hiding. Looks like she's not from sickness as she's looks energized. Damian draws a smile on his face, looking up at me as he's sitting on the edge of the bed. I put my hands over my waist, scowling at him. "Let me have her." I said as Damian shakes his head in disapproval. "No violence between children's." Damian said, imitating a lawyer or whatever.

Emman giggled. "Another ally." she chanted behind Damian's back as Damian chuckled.

"You're polluting her mind also!" I blamed. "You're the father, you should teach her good things."

Damian laughs. "I'm not, okay. She was just asking and I just explained it something to her."

"Yeah, Dam-dam is right."