Chapter 56 - What's Wrong?

Start from the beginning

"She's probably just having a panic attack. She needs rest. She's too stressed out" Cameron stepped in.

"But she's pregnant. We have to make sure the baby is okay too" Ryan told him then Cameron nodded agreeing.

"Okay let's go guys. Gi, tell Hunter to bring the kids around the back so Drew doesn't see her passed out" Johnson told me and I nodded quickly running for the front door.

I feel awful. This shouldn't be happening.

**Mackenzie's P.O.V**

I started to wake up and the first thing I heard was a beeping sound. When did I even fall asleep? Last thing I remember was, I think, crying about Jason. I opened my eyes and noticed all white walls. I'm in the hospital. I should have known from the beeping. I looked around and all eyes were already on me.

"You okay?" Gigi asked as she quickly sat up from her chair and grabbed my hand. I nodded and just looked at them confused. It's Gigi, Johnson, Ryan and Travis.

"What happened?" I asked quietly and I began to sit up more.

"You were having a panic attack and you passed out" Johnson told me.

"And just to be safe, we brought you here. Also to make sure the baby was okay. You were really struggling to breathe" Travis added in.

"You feeling okay?" Ryan asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine. Is the baby okay?" I asked as I put my hand on my stomach.

"Yes the baby is perfectly fine." Gigi told me. I just nodded.

"Good" I said quietly. "How long have I been here for?" I asked them.

"About an hour" Johnson answered me.

"And I'm assuming no one has heard from Jason" I said then leaned my head back against the pillow and stared at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry" I heard Gigi say. "I wish we had an answer"

"Where's Drew?" I asked as I picked up my head to look at them again.

"He is with Hunter and Mia" Travis answered me.

"Lauren is on her way there too" Johnson added. I leaned my head back again.

"It was just the panic attack that made me pass out?" I asked without moving my head to look at anyone.

"Yup." I heard Gigi say from next to me.

"You're okay" I heard Johnson say now.

***

"Hunter just told us to hurry up." Travis said with slight panic in his voice. I looked over at the front seats quickly. We are in the car on our way home. We are all in Johnson's SUV.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked quickly.

"Call him" Johnson said as he started to drive faster. I looked over at Gigi who also began to look concerned.

"He's not answering" Travis said back.

"What if it's about the kids?" Gigi asked them.

"Hold on guys" Johnson said then started to drive even faster. My heart started to beat faster.

"How the fuck is he going to tell us to hurry up like that, but not tell us what's wrong?" Cameron said from the third row of seats where him and Ryan are sitting.

"It's okay we are about to be there" Travis said trying to calm us all down. I'm really hoping it's not about the kids. I hope they are okay. I don't need any other problems. I don't need anything else bad to happen.

After a few minutes, we pulled into the driveway. The second that Johnson put the car in park, Gigi and I jumped out of the car as fast as we could. We ran to the front door and I heard the guys behind us. I ran through the front door first to see Hunter walking towards the door with Mia walking behind him trying to catch up.

"What's wrong?" Gigi asked him quickly, but Hunter didn't look stressed or upset. He has a big smile on his face.

"Where's Drew?" I asked before he could answer Gigi.

"The backyard." He answered still with a smile.

"By himself? Is Lauren back there?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"Go look for yourself" he said, but I didn't question it.

"What do you mean?" I heard Travis ask him. But I didn't wait around to listen as I quickly walked towards the back door to see it's wide open. I saw Lauren sitting by the pool, but not Drew. What the hell. I walked out the door and gasped when I saw Jason by the swing set with Drew.

"Oh my god" I said loudly as I began to cry tears of joy. He looked up at me and his smile grew bigger. I noticed he has a black eye and a cut by his lip and his eyebrow. I ran as fast as I can to him.

"Hi Angel" I finally heard his sweet voice as I got to him. He grabbed me and held me to him so tight. I sobbed in his arms as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "It's okay, baby. I'm here. I'm so sorry. I'm so damn sorry" he said in my ear as he didn't let go of me. I couldn't find any words to say right now as I let out all of my tears and didn't let go of him. "I'm here" He said again quietly and soothingly.

"W-where were you? W-why didn't you c-call?" I asked as I pulled my head away to look at him.

"I'll explain everything. I promise. It was just a bunch of trouble. But look, I'm okay. I'm so sorry though. You must have been so worried. I'm sorry for putting you through that" He said as he pushed my hair out of my face then caressed my cheek softly.

"I was so scared. I thought I lost you" I told him and he shook his head.

"Never" he said quietly. He leaned down and kissed me softly.

"You have cuts and bruises. Are you okay?" I asked him and he nodded.

"I'm okay, baby" I missed him. I missed his sweet voice when he talks to me, the way he holds me, the way he is so gentle with me. I leaned back into him giving him another hug. I held him so tight.

"You really scared us" I heard Johnson's voice. I stayed the way I was and I didn't let go.

"I know, man. I'm sorry guys. I'm going to explain everything. I promise" Jason said back. I felt him kiss the top of my head.

I'm so relieved. I'm so happy.