Chapter 36 - How Did We Not Know?

"I feel so sick right now" I told my mom, Lauren and Gigi as I finished drinking some water. My mom and my uncle Nick flew in this morning. I got him a room at a nice hotel not too far. My mom said she wants to say with me so I didn't get her a room too.

We are at Gigis right now with the kids. The guys are off doing whatever the hell they are doing. Johnson was willing to meet up with my uncle so I guess they are working together today. I don't know. I didn't ask much questions.

Last night around one in the morning, I woke up because I felt Jason climb into bed. I acted like I was asleep and I felt him kiss my cheek, but he didn't hold me or anything like he usually does. Then he was down stairs in the living room by seven am with Cameron. So we haven't done much talking. Just a little conversation.

**Flashback to this morning**

"Hey I'm leaving for Gigis. My mom is there with Drew now" I told Jason as I walked back into the living room. Jason lifted his head to look at me. Travis kept his eyes on his laptop.

"Okay" Jason said nodding before looking back at Travis' laptop. Wow, really?

"Bye" I said with attitude and rolled my eyes. I turned away and headed for the front door. I heard footsteps behind me, knowing it's probably Jason, I kept walking. Then I felt his hand on my arm stopping me. I looked back to see him close to me. His hand left my arm so I crossed my arms. "Yeah?" I asked him. He sighed.

"I love you" He told me. His eyes were soft now unlike last night when he was telling me to leave him alone.

"Do you?" I asked back and with a fake laugh. He scoffed.

"Don't start this, Angel. Please, we need to focus on the bigger problem. You and I- we can't have a problem right now. Listen I'm sorry for being a dick last night, but you didn't even care about how I felt about your uncle coming here. I was so angry. So much was happening and I just thought my wife would be there to help me-" I cut him off.

"Jason are you kidding me? Of course I cared. I thought about your feelings. You wouldn't even let me talk to you! How was I suppose to help you? You wouldn't even let me in" I said back to him.

"Just go to Gigi and Hunters. Okay?" He said after he sighed.

"Yup" I said nodding. He leaned in and kissed my cheek softly.

"I love you" He repeated.

"I love you too" I said back quietly. I'm honestly glad to be going to Gigis right now. I just don't want to be around him.

**End Of Flashback**

So many thoughts are running through my head. So so many. I'm a mess. I have the worst feeling in my body.

"I don't know if I could say this out loud" I said as I started to cry.

"Oh honey what is it? You know you could talk to us about anything" I heard my mom say as she sat down next to me.

"It's just us girls here. You can tell us" I heard Lauren say too.

"How bad is it?" I heard Gigi ask. I looked up from my hands and looked right at Gigi.

"B-bad" I answered her in almost a whisper.

"Did something happen?" My mom asked. I shook my head then tried to take deep breaths. I'm scared to say this out loud. I don't even think I mean it. But it's bothering me. Whether it's really how I feel or not. The thought is still there.