Chapter 41 - Ava

It's been about an hour since I stormed upstairs to get away from the guys. I'm still angry. I'm more calm, but still angry. I just can't believe the guys would do something like this. And the fact that Jason went and helped him, makes me sick.

If Jason would have done this to me, I would have hated him forever. That poor girl probably thinks she is going to die. I feel so bad for her.

I stood up from the small couch we have in our bed room and walked out of the bedroom. I heard the guys voices down stairs. I'm going down there. I have a plan. It may not be a good one, but it's something that I'm going to do anyway. Oh well.

I walked down the stairs and I heard all of their voices. They are all here now. I walked into the room and all their eyes are now on me. Jason scoffed.

"Hey Cameron" I said as I crossed my arms and stood there.

"I'm not going to say sorry" Cameron said to me.

"Of course not. Why would you? You only lied right to my face and then ruined a girls life." I said sarcastically.

"Mackenzie" Jason quickly said my name. I ignored him and kept my eyes on Cameron.

"I did what I had to do" he said shrugging.

"You didn't have to do shit" I snapped at him. "You think she'll love you this way?" I asked him.

"She will. It's going to take time" he said back and I laughed.

"She'll never love you." I said shaking my head.

"I've seen shit like that happen" he said shrugging again.

"Ronnie got lucky with Ariana. Remember when Jacob kidnapped Lexi? I don't remember her falling for him. She was terrified of him. I never forgot about them. And if you think she is just going to fall in love with someone who took her from her normal life, you're stupid" I said and I could tell he was getting angry.

"You have no idea what you're talking about" He snapped back.

"I do" I said in the same tone. "Because if it were me, I would hate you until the day I die." I told him. "You have issues to think that this is okay. It's fucked up, Cameron" I raised my voice at him. He quickly stood up.

"Yeah and you married someone who would have done the same shit to you if he had to!" He yelled at me.

"Come on, man" Jason said with a sigh. "Don't yell at my wife"

"Bro do you hear her?!" Cameron yelled at Jason now.

"Stop this guys" Johnson said as he stayed sitting. Travis, Ryan and Hunter just sat there watching.

"This is bullshit" I said back.

"What you're saying is bullshit" Cameron said back to me.

"What you're doing is bullshit" I said back quickly.

"Mackenzie" Johnson said as he finally stood up.

"What?" I snapped at him.

"You're pregnant so you need to relax and not stress over this" He told me.

"Thank you" Jason mumbled. I looked over at me quickly.

"Oh now you care? Because you were just yelling at me before." I also snapped at him. I'm just going after everyone.

"I was pissed off" he said back not raising his voice at me.

"And I'm still pissed off." I told him. I shook my head. "You know, I just need air. I need to get away from you guys" I said as I looked away from them.