Chapter 54 - Another Missed Appointment

**Mackenzie's P.O.V**

I had a dream about Jason last night.

We were on the beach laughing as the sun was setting. Drew was trying to make a sand castle. I don't know what we were laughing about, but we were happy. He was smiling so wide and everything was perfect.

Everything was fucking perfect.

But in reality, it's not.

"Mackenzie" I heard Johnson's voice. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked over at him. He chuckled.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"We asked if you were hungry" Travis asked from the backseat. We are in Johnson's car. They dragged me out. They said they had things to do and thought it was a good idea for me to get out of the house. Drew is at school so I would have been alone. Well, Justin is still there, but I have avoiding him. Obviously Johnson and Travis know there's an issue with me and Justin so that's another reason to get me out of there.

"A little" I answered them.

"We just need to stop somewhere first" Johnson said, but I can tell by the tone of his voice, that he seemed to almost hesitate.

"Oh. Where?" I asked him. He glanced up at Travis though the rear view mirror. I started to get nervous.

"Don't get mad" Travis said and I started to get more nervous.

"Mad?" I asked confused again.

"We are going to the doctors appointment that you have had scheduled for a month now" Johnson told me then I looked at our surroundings to see us on the street where my doctor is.

"B-but I'm fine. No I'm fine" I tried to protest. I looked over at Johnson who kept his eyes on the road.

"It's not about whether you are fine or not, Mack. You've had this appointment scheduled for a month now, you have to go. Just to make sure the baby is good and healthy." He told me. I looked back at Travis.

"You have to" he said nodding. I looked back at Johnson.

"No, I can always reschedule. It's fine. I'm sure the baby is perfect" I tried to tell them.

"It's just a normal check up. And you have been stressed so much lately. It doesn't hurt to just go" he told me. I looked around to see we are now in the parking lot. I looked over at him again as we parked.

"I-I don't want to. Please, I don't want to go in there alone. I had to be alone for my first appointment when I was pregnant with Drew. P-please I can't do it alone again" I begged as I started to tear up.

"Hey, you are not alone" Johnson said as he faced me. "You think we would send you in there alone?" He asked me and I just sat in silence staring at him as I let a few tears drop. That's true, they wouldn't let me go alone.

"I'll be there with you. We wouldn't make you do this alone. Ever" I heard Travis say. I looked back at him. "You're not alone"

"I'll be in the waiting room, while Travis can go in the room with you. Only one person can go in or else I would be with you as well." Johnson said. I looked back at him, not knowing what to say as my anxiety started to kick in. "So are we going in?" He asked me. I took a deep breath as I nodded. They are right. I need to go. I haven't been yet. I took off my seat belt and hopped out of the car.

I wish Jason was here with me. This is another first appointment he isn't here for. I held back my tears as I walked towards the building with the guys. I know they mean well. I just wish Jason could be here.