Chapter 45 - Dream

**Jasons P.O.V**

I just stood there as Mackenzie yelled in my face.

"You're toxic, you don't care for anyones life, you think killing is okay, you think kidnapping is okay, you're fucked up for everything you've ever done, you think you can control me, you controlled my life for four years once Drew was born and before you say you didn't, you did. I didn't see any family, I wasn't allowed to give my family and friends my number for the first two years of us living here because you wanted to make sure it was untraceable so I had to email my loved ones, my mom didn't know where I lived for five fucking years. You take everyone's life as a joke because you're a bipolar asshole who will kill anyone without even having any remorse. And I sat there and held in my feelings about it like a little bitch. When's the last time you killed someone Jason?"

I stared at her quiet as I stood there taking in everything she just said. Wow.

"Huh? Go ahead say it. When was it?"

"Why does it matter?" I quietly mumbled. She laughed. This is what she really thinks of me. I knew one day she would leave me over this. I knew she would see me for the bad.

"You're a coward." She started as she took a step closer. "Money is a big thing and it's great to have. But the way you make it is disgusting. Killing people, selling drugs, making bombs for money, making other gang shit for money, whatever other shit you do for money. My life has been put in danger one too many times. And now Drew too. Every since I met you, I've had to learn to watch my back. And we have a kid who has been in a risk of danger since he was born-"

"You think I don't know that?" I asked in a quiet tone.

"Okay, Mackenzie I think you need to go to sleep. You're drunk and-" She cut off Hunter. I know it's not the alcohol talking. This is how she really feels.

"No" She said as she looked over at him.

"I'll take her home" I told Hunter and Mackenzie glared over at me.

"Definitely not" she said as she gave me a dirty look.

"Seriously let's just get you to bed. You can stay in the guest room." Gigi said as she took a step closer to Mackenzie.

"No" she said louder. She looked back at me with such pain in her eyes. It was like a mix of pain and hatred. It's fucking hurting me. Everything she is saying is hurting me so bad. She deadass is breaking my heart right now.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked her as I shook my head. She's drunk, but this has to be the truth.

"You know every time I talk to someone about Ava, one of the first things they all say is, 'Jason would do the same thing to you if he had to'. And every single time I say, 'no Jason wouldn't do that to me' because who knows you better than your wife? They laugh at me" she said then laughed at the last part. "I always thought you would never because you and I are the only ones who know what really happened in the beginning of our relationship. I was so certain I was right. But then everyone looks at me like I'm crazy when I say you would never do that to me. It's always the people who have known you longer. And to think of it, you may not have kidnapped me. But you might have fucking well done it. I ran away with you when we were together for only a year. I cut everyone off for a while. I was only eighteen. You manipulated me. That's not okay. All the things that I have done for you were not okay!" She started to raise her voice at the last few sentences. "Sure it's love, but all of that was unhealthy and not okay. I was never like that. I was always a good girl. I was a good person that wouldn't support any of this." She just stared at me with her chest raising up and down. "You're manipulative, toxic, controlling-"