Extra Chapter: I caught them kissing!

Around three months had passed since the birthday of Niko's sister which also happened to be the day we finally confessed our feelings to each other. Since that day, we met as often as possible. Usually, we spent the week at home which meant that I was in Helsinki and studied and Niko was in Oulu and worked on new music with the boys. During the weekends, Niko tried to visit me as often as possible although it wasn't always possible because of band appointments and because I obviously didn't have time to see my boyfriend each weekend either. Especially during the time I had to write all my exams, we could hardly see each other so that our relationship turned to a long distance relationship.

Now I had finally finished the semester and during summer I wanted to stay at home in Oulu. Not only because my parents had missed me and wanted me to spend some time at theirs but especially because I wanted to see the boys, who I know hadn't seen for months, again and have fun with them. And obviously I wanted to enjoy a lot of time with Niko, too. We haven't been able to only focus on us and our relationship without thinking about university for weeks so there was a lot to catch up on in the next few weeks.

Right now, I was sitting in a train to Oulu where we should arrive in around five minutes. The boys wanted to pick me up and directly drive to the studio because they still had some work to get done but we couldn't wait to finally see each other again. Unfortunately, I had to go home in the evening because my parents were expecting me and well, I kinda missed them too. But I wasn't looking forward to seeing them since I had no idea how they'd react when they'd see my tattoo or find out about Niko being my boyfriend because since I hadn't been in Oulu for a few months, I didn't have the chance to tell them.

My parents weren't the only ones who had no clue about the relationship between Niko and me, the boys didn't know about that yet either. Thus, I knew it would be interesting now... Niko and I hadn't really talked about how to deal with the situation, so I wasn't sure about how to behave around them. I didn't want to kiss Niko when the whole band was standing around us but I didn't want to deny my love for him either.

As the train arrived in Oulu, I could already see Niko standing near the tracks. Alone. Why ever he was alone, I was happy about it because it meant that we could have some time only the two of us, we could greet each other the way we wanted to without worrying if the guys could see us and what they'd think. I quickly left the train and ran in the direction of where I had seen Niko before. „Hey my darling", he whispered and quickly wrapped his arms around me as I had reached him.

„Hey", I answered with a bright smile on my face and since there were only very few people around us who didn't seem to look at us, I connected our lips for a second. Well, I wanted to kiss him for a second, but my boyfriend apparently didn't want to let go of me because he started to carefully move his lips on mine and after pulling back to breath, he kissed me again. As we finally managed to pull apart, he grabbed my suitcase and started walking towards the parking lot.

„I hope your ride here wasn't too exhausting." „No, it was okay. To be honest, I'm so excited and happy. Happy to see everyone again, of course especially you, but also excited to listen to your new music and well, maybe also because of what they think about us... I mean, we have to tell them, don't we? Or have they already noticed that there was something going on between us?", I explained and in the end, I looked at him questioning.

„We don't have to if you don't want to but I don't know how long I can be this close to you without showing you my love. Somehow, they haven't noticed anything yet. They didn't even ask why I wasn't at home during most of the weekends and if I mentioned something, they believed my bad excuses", he chuckled. „I once told them I wanted to get a tattoo done but my artist is here in Oulu and I didn't even come home with a new tattoo. And they didn't realize that!", he now laughed loudly. „Sometimes, they are really stupid."