"Here fatass"

I smiled, grabbing it from her then let her inside.

"Yo man don't feed you over here?"

"Yeah he feed me. But my best friend supposed to feed me too. Where's my niece?"

"You already know the answer to that question"

"Darius get on my damn nerves. He know the plan was for y'all to have her and me and Dre was supposed to kidnap her from y'all, spoil her and give her back. But she wanna be up under her daddy so much that we had to have our own baby. He so selfish for that"

"Girl shut yo pregnant ass up" trin laughed "you ready?"

"Yeah"

"Ight trin, you better take care of my baby. She better come back the same way she left" Dre told her and she looked over at me

"Extra pregnant, extra greedy and extra emotional?"

"Girl fuck you" I hit her and again, she laughed.

Dre wiped the guys arm off before sitting up straight and I went over to him real quick, giving him a kiss

"Yo fiancée bout to come back looking fine as hell" I told him while running my hands through my hair

"Yeah with them fresh in prison cornrows. Bout to look like ol girl on drumline"

"See, you ain shit either. BYE!" I fussed before turning to walk off, following trin out of the house and we left

"So bitch.." trin started talking as she drove "tell me why I guess Diamond realized I wasn't gonna answer none of her phone calls so she texted me two days ago talkin bout she apologized and it wasn't her intention to ruin the party and a whole bunch of bullshit."

"Well whether it was her intention or not, they ruined Melody's birthday party"

"And that's what I told her. And I let her know straight up, I'm not ready to forgive her or Kira if we being honest. Because regardless she didn't start it at that moment, y'all still ended up doing the most over what? A nigga thats obviously playing both sides cause you clearly said that he fucked you the night before and now he with her. And then you blasting that shit proudly like you ain at a child's party"

"And Issa time and place for everything and that wasn't it"

"At all. The fact that y'all went and acted like this at my baby's party shows that y'all don't have enough respect for me as somebody that been nothing but cool with y'all from the start and always made sure I had melody there for whatever y'all invited her to. And not only that but y'all basically said fuck my baby"

"But let somebody do that at their kids party"

"OKAY! And then Kira had the nerve to call Darius going off, talkin bout we disrespected her and she don't feel bad about ruining Melody party. So her and Darius went back and forth until he eventually hung up on her and then she text me talkin all kinda shit"

"Talkin shit like what?"

"Girl according to her me, Darius and Lea in one big polygamous relationship and we be fuckin together"

"Whattt?"

"That's one of the many things she said, and I was like huh? Let me find out me, Lea and Darius be fuckin. And even if we was it wouldn't be none of her business"

"She just mad cause she would've had to hate from outside the club"

"Okay! Then she was talkin about how I forced Darius to be with me and how I think I'm the shit when I'm babymomma number 6 so I don't need to feel special. First of all one thing I'll never do is beg a nigga to be with me. Like is you mad that he wanna be with me cause I was perfectly fine with how we were. And you can ask Darius that"