Ch 24-I Will Not Let Anything Happen To Either Of You!

Start from the beginning

Y/n: *glare at Bryan* why did you hurt my daughters, you useless piece of shit?! If I like your answer, I promise I won't torture you too much before I kill you!

Bryan: hmm I don't want to answer you, our targets today are only your children so please step aside

Y/n: do you seriously think I will let you lay a finger on them again!

Bryan: no...*smirk* but I think that you won't be able to stop us, you can't transform right?

Y/n: *Y/n's eyes slightly widen* ( how does he know that?)

Bryan: *laugh* I am right!

Y/n: I don't need that to beat you up

Bryan: sure but can you beat the three of us while protecting your daughters at the same time?

After he said that, he and the two other men rushed to me and tried to hurt my daughters. As Bryan swung his fist at me, I dodged and redirected his blow to ??? 2's stomach. ???3 passed me and almost punched Hana but I once again kicked him in the chin making him spit blood before I crouched, dodging a kick from Bryan. After that, I gave him an uppercut, and spin kicked him away.

Y/n: Yuki, Hana I need you both to run back to the camp while I keep them here alright

Hana: b-but mommy you *cough* *cough blood* i-it hurts and the mean pe- *cough* ople are going to hurt you

Yuki: m-mama we can help, i-

Y/n: I TOLD YOU TWO TO RUN AWAY FROM HERE! CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHEN I TELL YOU SOMETHING!?

Hana: *tear up* i-i'm sorry mommy *reach out a hand to Y/n's hand* don't be mad at us ple-

Y/N: I SAID GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HERE!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU!!

Yuki: *frown sadly at Hana* let's go little sis

Hana:but mommy...*turn away and start to run with Yuki* i-i'm sorry mommy

Y/n: *bite her lips hard* (I'm sorry my angels, don't be mad at mommy I will not let anything happen to either of you!)

Bryan: *whistle* what an awful mother you are, shouting at your kids like that

Y/n: *smile sadly* I know, that's why I need to beat you quickly so that I can say sorry to my babies

Bryan: *laugh* you're funny...let's see how long you can last without a weapon or power against the three of us

After Bryan said that, he and the two other guys started to transform. Bryan changed into his half-werewolf half-human form, he is more skinny than the other werewolves I had seen but he is taller. His muzzle is also more prominent than the others, he has a lot of teeth and all of them are sharp and pointy enough to easily cut into the flesh as if it was butter. His claws are also extremely long, and sharp.

 His claws are also extremely long, and sharp