Epilogue: An Android's Deactivation...(EDIT!)

(A/N: It's been a long time since I finished this book. So...why don't we just finish it off with (Y/N) dying of old age?)

...

...

December 5th, 2100

News Reporter: ...Every year, the sale season of android demonstration today is insane as like other holiday seasons. This year, Cyberlife continued struggling to compete with even more androids developers and supplier companies for sale...

In the cold winter days of December, Detroit remains the same but became different after the Androids woke up from their conscious deviancy in 2038.

Everything was different in the future as the people in Detroit are now treating the Androids as humans.

So right now, we see a futuristic taxi car driving down the suburban neighborhood. Inside, we see a familiar face in the backseat...

It was none other than Mihono Bourbon or should we say

...It was none other than Mihono Bourbon or should we say...Bourbon (L/N)? Mihino Bourbon was married and became a wife to (Y/N) who is still living with him for years after the Android deviancy incident in Detroit.

However, she really couldn't reproduce children because she's an android, but (Y/N) already knew that and sometimes wish he would have one.

The taxi slows down and makes it stop as it reaches the (L/N) household.

Bourbon then gets out of the taxi as the taxi left to do its own thing

Bourbon then gets out of the taxi as the taxi left to do its own thing. The android horse girl enters the house with a bouquet filled with lavender flowers.

But before she could enter, Bourbon looked to her left and sees a small graveyard and a tombstone with a picture on it.

In that picture was the German Shepard, Mary, who died a long time ago due to a short lifespan of over 9 - 13 years.

A sad expression appears on Bourbon's face as she enters the (L/N) house.

Bourbon: I'm home.

Bourbon says nonchalantly, but with a hint of sadness in her voice, as she went over to a certain room and enters inside.