Final Chapter: A Peaceful End

-No One's P.O.V-

After Jericho was attacked Markus and his people, including Kara, Alice, North, Simon, Connor, Mihono Bourbon, etc, were now at an abandoned church.

The atmosphere was cold and silent as Markus was sitting and thinking about their next move.

Markus then talks towards Connor and Bourbon to have a conversation.

Connor: It's our fault the humans managed to locate Jericho... We were stupid... We should've guessed they were using me and Bourbon. 

Bourbon: We're sorry, Markus... We can understand if you decide not to trust us...

Markus: You two are one of us, now. Your place is with your people.

Markus says as he was about to walk away to talk with his people until Connor spoke up. 

Connor: There are thousands of androids at the CyberLife assembly plant. If we could wake them up, they might join us and shift the balance of power...

Markus: You wanna infiltrate the CyberLife Tower? Connor, that's suicide...

Bourbon: I assure you, Markus. They trust me and Connor, they'll let us in. If anyone has a chance of infiltrating CyberLife, it's us

Markus: If you two go there, they will kill you both.

Connor: There's a high probability... but statistically speaking, there's always a chance for unlikely events to take place...

Markus: Be careful...

Both Bourbon and Connor nodded in confirmation as Markus started talking with his people in a peaceful speech as everyone agreed to him because he was the leader of Jericho.

-Time Skip-

NOV 11th
10:48 PM

So right now, both Connor and Mihono Bourbon were heading to Cyberlife Tower to wake up the other androids.

Once they reached the gates as Connor lowers the window as the two see a guard checking on them.

Connor: Connor Model #313 248 317.

Bourbon: Mihono Bourbon Model M1H0N0 30URB0N. 

Connor: We're expected.

The Guard scans the L.E.D on Connor and Bourbon...

Scanner: Identification successful.

Gaurd: Okay. Go ahead.

The window closes itself as the taxi continued driving towards CyberLife tower.

...

Once Connor and Bourbon reached the CyberLife tower as they walked inside and they were greeted by the guards.

Guard: Follow me. We'll escort you.

Connor: Thanks...but we know where to go.

Guard: Maybe, but I have my orders.

The Guard says as Bourbon and Connor followed the Guard into the elevator.

Once they got inside as one of the guards pressed the voice recognition button on the elevator.

Guard: Agent 54, Level 31.

Elevator: Voice recognition validated. Access authorized.

The Elevator started ascending up as Connor and Bourbon started to scan their surroundings.

Bourbon looks at the corner of her eye and sees a live camera, watching them. She then hacks the camera using her L.E.D to prevent it from getting seen.