Chapter 9: Meeting Elijah Kamski

-No One's P.O.V-

NOV 9th, 2039
11:19 AM

So right now, you and Mihono Bourbon were driving at Elijah Kamski's location because you needed some answers from the man who created the androids. 

Mihono Bourbon was making a report to Cyberlife while you eventually arrived at Elijah Kamski's house. You then see Hank and Connor waiting for you to arrive.

(Y/N): Come on, Bourbon.

Bourbon nods as the two of you got out of the car and walked up to Hank and Connor.

Hank: What took you so long, kid?

(Y/N): Sorry, did we keep you waiting?

Hank: Nah, you arrived about a minute late. Let's get moving.

You nodded as the four of you approached Kamski's house.

(Y/N): By the way, you heard about Chris got saved by Markus?

Hank: Yeah. He got attacked by a bunch of deviants and was spared, but he's alive and well...

(Y/N): I hope he's okay after recovering from that shocking event.

Hank: That's what I was thinking.

That's when Connor spoke up.

Connor: Excuse me, Lieutenant?

Hank: What's up?

Connor: Kamski left CyberLife ten years ago...Why did you wanna meet him?

Hank: This guy created the first android to pass the Turing test. And he's the founder of CyberLife? Anybody can tell us about deviants, it's him...

Hank says as you approached the doorbell and rang it.

Within a few moments, the door opened, revealing to be a beautiful girl with blonde hair.

(Y/N): Greetings, I'm Officier (Y/N) (L/N), and this is Lieutenant Hank Anderson. We're from the Detroit Police Department and we're here to see Elijah Kamski.

You said, introducing yourself and Hank to the android.

Chole: Please, come in.

Chole says as she steps aside, letting the four of you go inside Kamski's house.

Chloe: I'll let Elijah know you're here. But please, make yourself comfortable.

While Chloe is away, the four of you started to explore the waiting area.

(Y/N): Whoa, this place looks really amazing~!

You said with an awed look on your face as Hank nodded in agreement.

Hank: Yeah, it sure is. Plus, that android was...quite nice...

Connor: You're right...she's really pretty...