Chapter 1: First Day

-No One's P.O.V-

March 3rd, 2038
07:15 AM

On the streets of Detroit, we see self-driving cars flew a few inches off the ground as they sent their owners to their destination. A few people were walking on the sidewalks as a few androids followed their owners as others stood in a waiting section as their owners were shopping or eating.

...

Meanwhile, in the suburban neighborhood

Meanwhile, in the suburban neighborhood. We see a modern house with a single person inside.

Inside, there is a young man in his early 20s. He has (H/C), (E/C), and normal skin. He was also 5.9 ft tall. He was eating his cup of noodles in the kitchen.

This is (Y/N) (L/N) and he is a rookie cop. He was eating a cup of noodles while watching (Favorite/Show) on his laptop. 

(Y/N): Mmm~ Man, nothing beats more than just good ol' delicious noodles~!

He says with a delightful look on his face as he looked at the time and sees that it was 7:30 AM.

(Y/N): Aw crap, I gotta hurry before I'm late for my first day of the job. They usually start at 8 AM.

He says to himself as he started cleaning things up as he wore his police uniform. 

After that, he was about to head out to the Detroit City Police Station until he hears a familiar bark.

(Y/N): Ah right, I forgot to feed you, Mary.

He turns to see his grown-up German Shepard named Mary.

(Y/N): Hold on, give me a second.

(Y/N) then grabs a plastic cup as he went over to a huge sack of dog food. 

The young male scooped some of it as he went over to Mary's dog bowl and poured it on it.

(Y/N): There, you happy?

He asked as Mary barked happily as she wagged her tail, making (Y/N) smile.

(Y/N): Alright, girl. I'll be heading back after work, okay?