😄Raghavrao's (3) troublemakers 😄

Start from the beginning

Both babies are standing over bed and Raghav make them ready after that Raghv himself get ready quickly in casual.

Chalo babies ready abb hum jayenge breakfast Khane haina

Yeah...
Yeah...
Daddy

Trio walk as Raghav is hold both of hands and they are walk slowly slowly.

Pallavi sees this trio and show Amma and kirti and both smile see them as they are looking so adorable and handsome.

Raghav set them both in thier chair and he himself sit beside them and pallavi sit another side and Rama serve them idali and with coconut chatni and meduvada.

Babies eat idlee with very chaos they are munching it and smile happily see all the members.

After breakfast they are now playing individually with thier toys and they are busy with it.

Rivubaby is busy in play with ball pit games and Ridhubaby is playing with his cars and other toys.

Palllavi is happy see this that both twins are playing independently and all busy in the play

Raghav is now in office and he gets call from home.

Pallavi:- Raghav ...jaldi ghar aajao..
Yaha pe na kisi n attack kar diya hai.

Raghav listen this get shock and running towards the parking with swift motion he drive toward the RR mansion and within 15min he reach the mansion all in tension .

As open the door he run toward his room and shock seeing twin babies and pallavi hide under blanket all scared.

See Raghav trio pull him inside the blanket while screaming loudly .

Raghav :- arey tum teeno yaha kya kar raha hai?
Aur tum to bol raha tha ki attack kar diya hai karke?
Kisne Aur kaha se kiya attack?

O saree ka dukan... Abb kuch bolega bhi?

Aur yeah teeno kya peene me busy hai wo bhi blanket k niche?

Pallavi :- Arey gapp Bas jara tumhi...