Wrapping my legs around his torso he's quick to pin me up against the wall, dipping his head with his lips meeting my neck going directly to my sweet spot.

Taking his shirt off and throwing it across the room, I didn't even notice that he was already taking off my top, unzipping it from the back, and dropping it onto the ground. Meeting my lips again, I can feel my core throbbing as his erection is getting bigger against me.

Feeling Killian pull back from me, I look at him confused as he looks like he's trying to listen to something. Little hands hit the door as I groan quietly, dropping my head onto Killian's shoulder.

"I love our kids but we haven't had sex in over 2 months and my dick is starting to hurt at this point," Killian says pouting his lip, and putting me down on the ground.

Putting on my top I walk over to the door with Killian behind me. Opening the door we see Asher holding his two-year-old sister Henley in his arms as she's somehow still sleeping peacefully with her head on his shoulder, definitely in a deep sleep.

"Hey, mum. Hey, dad" Asher says giving us one of his cheeky smiles, showing his two missing front teeth.

"Hey kiddo," I say as Killian grabs Henley from Asher, Asher running straight to my leg as he grips it. Bending down I pick him up, throwing him on the bed as he laughs loudly somehow loving it when I do that.

"Uncle Nate, Uncle Luke, Uncle Damon, and Uncle Stephan are all here and they brought pizza, I had some but they told me not to tell mum and dad...whoops," Asher said climbing into my bed and digging his face in my pillows with a big grin on his face.

Asher has always been horrible at keeping secrets as he just says what he's thinking. But I've learned he can keep a secret if he gets something in return, like money which he's been getting from everyone lately when he hears something he shouldn't have.

"Please can I please have Hen dad?" Asher asks giving us his puppy dog eyes, making grabby hands at Killian as he gives him Henley. Asher instantly makes room for her and puts her up against his side as he starts drifting off to sleep nearly seconds later.

Leaving the room hand in hand with Killian, we make our way downstairs to see all of our friends on the couch with different takeaway foods. Definitely making themselves at home. I'm pretty sure they are here more than at their own house.

"I just got that couch so you better not get food on it" I warn them whilst sitting down on the ground with my back against the couch, Killian sitting behind me putting his legs on either side of me.

"How did Kaitlyn go today?" Elliot asked me referring to how today was Kaitlyn's first day training the children in our mafia, all training in weaponry.

When she was kidnapped five years ago it's like something changed within her, instead of being shy like she used to be...now she's probably the strongest and the most confident person I know.

"Before I left I went in and saw her, it looked like they were going well," I informed them resting my head on Killian's knee as he ran his fingers through my hair soothingly. Hearing the door open, I look across the room to see mum and Ramona walk in with Alexander and Alessio behind them.

"Is this not our house?" I asked Killian as I turn to face him, feeling confused about why everyone was there instead of their own homes. Dipping his head down he whispers into my ear "Do you think we can convince someone to let Hen and Ash stay with them so me and you can have the house to ourselves tonight?"

Before I could answer him mum and Ramona stand directly in front of us, looking at us with smirks on their faces as Alexander and Alessio are trying to hide their smiles from behind them. "Is everyone okay?" I ask as Killian made a sound of agreement.

"Well we're going on a vacation and we just wanted to know if you guys would like us to take our little grandchildren for a couple of days. William is still overseas for work so we figured this is a perfect time." Ramona said before Alexander continued "Yep it's happening because I swear Killian's on his man period, Aurora you may be dick deprived but your husband is now Killing everyone at our warehouse."

Alex informed me as Killian dug his face into the back of my head. "If you want. They're upstairs in our room sleeping." I told them with our friends slowly getting off of the couch as I could feel Killian smiling against my head. "We're going to go back home, I'll see you soon darling" Livy said hugging me goodbye as my brothers and friends have now all left the house.

"Alright I'm going to get my little chickens," Mum said going upstairs and getting our kids while Ramona told us that she was going to start packing their bags. A couple of minutes later they walk downstairs, mum carrying Henley as Asher is running straight to us.

Jumping onto me I hug him goodbye, kissing him on the crown of his head as Henley is now in Killian's arms sleeping with her head in his neck. Saying goodbye to everyone, it was hard to let my kids go before Killian's mum and mine grabbed them and took them to the car.

Which was definitely the right decision because if they didn't take them, I would second guess them going and hold onto them for as long as I can. It's hard enough even going to work every day.

Hearing the front door shut, I stood up turning to Killian and making direct eye contact with him. "Hmm what should we do," I say slowly walking closer to him as I put my hands under his shirt, feeling his abs tense from my touch.

"Just shut up" He mumbles smashing his lips onto mine as he pulls me up making my legs wrap around him. Laying me down on the couch with him hovering over me we didn't waste any time before we were fully naked, lust clouding our eyes as we were finally skin-on-skin.