𝑃𝑎𝑔𝑒 2: 𝐴𝑤𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛

You suddenly awoke with a pounding headache, your teeth clenched as you rubbed your forehead.
Once the pain all over your body became more tolerable, you looked at the unknown room.
Your two hands were tied to chains that appeared to be about 4 feet long. The floor was hard and rough, a prison wall separated you from the people behind it.

You knew these were your last moments alive, vengeful humans were going to rip you to shreds for killing their loved ones. After all you had endured, annoying humans weren't going to prevent you from surpassing Muzan. Even if it means slaughtering thousands of people, you were willing to do anything to survive.

A door in the right side of the room opened, two young girls presented themselves with rolling tables filled with equipment. A few short minutes later, a  woman with short purple hair and eyes like an owl stared right into your own. Her resting face was replaced with a fake smile.

"𝑂ℎ 𝑚𝑦~ your finally awake! How exciting, Im intrigued to see if my theories work, so let's get started!"

Slash after Slash

Injection after injection

This woman never once stopped testing random gadgets on you to see if they could weaken you, but never to the point where they would kill you. You mustered up some strength and decided to annoy the hell out if this-so called demon slayer.

"Are you trying to teach me a lesson here? Your demeanor isn't as nice as you make it out to be."

She look at you, her smile was gone. She went and grabbed a scalpel and proceeded to harshly tear your skin.  No matter what, you weren't going to give her the satisfaction of pain, so you simply stared at her.

"Can you maybe loosen up a little? You don't even know me."

She slammed the knife on the table besides her, she scared the two girls who were standing in a corner of the room. You wanted to tear this woman apart, however, because they forced you onto this seat and tied you up. You couldn't move much, maybe a limb or two.

"I know your kind and how selfish.. brutal... careless... and heartless they are. Why should I treat you with respect if you and your species don't even do the same?"

She grabbed another knife, this time it was a different shape, it had edges that looked like stairs on the side of it. Almost similar to a saw. Raising her arm, she cut off your arm like a lumberjack would cut wood.

You winced, "Well, your accused of killing just like my kind. We both kill yet somehow, you and your little demon slayer group seem to get away with it."

She threw you a look of disgust then threw your arm inside of a bag that the girls were holding.
"Would you stop talking and asking such idiotic questions? Your in no authority to be doing so."

She gave the girls a look that immediately made them leave the room with the bag and cart.
"Why do I have to listen to you? How about you know what it's like to be in my position. Let's switch roles! You can be a demon while I can be a demon slayer."

As you talked she filled the same syringe that made you fall asleep with purple liquid.
"Y/N, i would never want to be in your position. In fact, I pity you, but not enough for me to show mercy."
You rolled your eyes, of course this woman knew your name. She and her lame workers must've been following you, but how come you never noticed?

"Wow- I see you did your research about me. However, there's one vital fact your missing, I'm not like other demons. I don't eat humans, they disgust me. Especially people like you."

She rolled her eyes and flicked the needle with her finger. Strolling to the other side of the chair, she lifted your sleeve.
"If you don't believe me, you can cut open my stomach and find out."

You got her this time, you smiled devilishly. She didn't like your comment and made sure you knew of it by stabbing the needle into your arm. The familiar burning sensation came over you again, this time you couldn't control yourself. You groaned loudly in pain before she roughly grabbed the neck of your shirt.

"That would be a complete and utter waste of my time."

You managed to slip a few words, "Damn..... who...who hurt you?"
She slapped you into a deep.. deep sleep.

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄