𝑃𝑎𝑔𝑒 3: 𝑊𝑒𝑎𝑘

𝙹𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝙴𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝟸:
𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚞 𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚈/𝙽 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗. 𝚄𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢, 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚍. 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚘𝚏 𝚈/𝙽 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚏𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗.

𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚋 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔. 𝚆𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚑. 𝙷𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛, 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚈/𝙽 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗.

𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚎.

-𝙴𝙽𝙳-

You don't know how long it's been since you have endured this type of torture

You don't know how long it's been since you have endured this type of torture. In your younger demon years, you remember belonging to a family. That wasn't a family though, your younger brother would slaughter those who tried to leave him and the "family."

You were the oldest and most loyal according to Rui. (younger brother) You have been with him since the start of the family, and to say the least, the things he would do to his "family" weren't very nice. So, to avoid becoming like your dead siblings, you ran away while two of your sisters were escaping. You hated to throw them under the bus, but you saw an opening and you took it.

Rui was too distracted with his two other siblings that he left the ones in the house behind. In fact, weeks ago when you were staring at the moon was the time you had officially been free. You changed your fake appearance to the original one. He never saw your normal form, you were sure he wasn't going to get you back.

Your moments of freedom didn't last long though, and now your stuck again with an angry purple hamster.
You tried to move your body, but you were to intoxicated to move or utter a word. That purple-haired woman still hasn't come to check on you since that day, the after math of her experiments hurt more than when it actually happened.

You groaned, all you could do was sleep, cry, and whine. Now your starting to wish you had eaten humans, just a little bite. Drool slipped out of your mouth and unto your kimono. You need to learn more about this woman, and maybe once you earn her trust you can rip her to shreds!

A small girl walked it, she was trembling, she looked at you with visible fear in her eyes.
"Uh-m, hello! Shinobu wanted me to check you and see if your arm grew back."
Your eyebrows raised, Shinobu? Your captors name was Shinobu! You tried to cover your excitement by following the orders of the young girl.
"Ok— thank you!"

You finally had an opening! Saying this woman's name will surely creep her out.
"𝐴𝑟𝑎-𝐴𝑟𝑎- Aw! You still haven't healed yet? How unfortunate!"
Shinobu clapped her hands together and grabbed the handles on the gate. She stared at you as if she was waiting for you to say something.
Of course you weren't going to keep her waiting!

"Nope. This is proof that I haven't eaten any humans because if I did, I wouldn't be in this situation right now. Isn't that correct, Shinobu?"
Her eyes widened for a split second, that was all you needed to know, you hit a nerve.
"Oh my- You found out my name! How sly of you! Did one of my subordinates let it slip? Oh well... but I guess you are correct Y/N."

She walked over to the door and unlocked it, it took everything you had to not eat the woman. How could you? You were weak and tied up, it was obvious who had the power here.
"I brought you some blood. Since you say you care about humans, I exchanged their blood with money, so don't think you are drinking the blood of the unwilling."
Shinobu threw the four packets of blood, you stared at it in awe. Dinner is served!

"Don't get too excited. I need that arm healed so I can try again tomorrow. Yell for me if you need more blood."

Wait- what? You were yelling this entire time for food and she could hear you the whole time!
"You could hear me?"
Shinobu walked out of the cell and locked it, "Yeah, I can, but I choose to ignore you!"

What a bitch.

"Are you serious! I was starving and practically dying in here while you were probably just relaxing like the spoiled looking woman you are!"

Shinobu giggled, "it was amusing!" Her stare suddenly turned dark and threatening, you shivered.
"Your being the spoiled one here! Remember your place demon! Just because I gave you blood doesn't mean I think you of a "nice" demon. Now have your arm grow back by tomorrow afternoon or else I'll kill you."

You drank a packet of blood while she was yelling at you, one packet made you strong enough to stand up. You were face to face, the gate of the cell was preventing you from ripping her face out.

"Do it! Put me out of my misery!"

She looked at you up and down, then walked out of the room and slammed the door.

Victory sure felt good.

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄