Chapter 16.

*Third Person POV*

Peter (T) nervously waits for Dr. Strange to look for the portal that Raquel managed to open. While he does so, the other Spider-Man (Tobey) figures out whats happened and decides to project his view on it.

"You know, you really shouldn't have done that." He says to Peter (T) with a frown.

Peter (T) feels his heart enraged, frustrated at himself. "I really don't need the reminder. But thanks." He smiles sarcastically.

"So what's the plan now? You're gonna look for your girlfriend and explain yourself?" The other Spider-Man (Tobey) nudges his head.

Peter (T) looks at him straight in the eyes in all seriousness. "I'm gonna try like hell to bring her back. I-I honestly don't know what's gotten over me this whole time I'm with MJ. I moved on from her years ago-"

"You've TRIED to move on." The other Spider- Man (Tobey) points out. "There's a difference."

"I don't care what you or anyone else says." Peter (T) states with determination. "I know I've screwed up, BIG time. Raquel probably will never forgive me, but I'm not going to give up on her. I'll keep fighting for her till the day I die."

Peter (T) tries to walk away but The other Spider-Man (Tobey) grabs onto Peter's left arm, squeezing it tightly, making Peter wince, forgetting how strong this Spider-Man was.

"You be careful now." The Other Spider-Man (Tobey) tells him, with a concerned expression. "You hurt her again, you probably might be dead."

"Excuse me?" Peter (T) scoffs, still trying to pull his arm away.

"Did you not see who was standing behind her in that portal?" The Other-Spider-Man (Tobey) chuckles. "He clearly has formed some alliance with her. By the looks of it, he wasn't quite pleased of the show you displayed with your MJ earlier either. So if you're going to try to find her, bring her back, or fix things, it looks like you're gonna have to go through him first."

Peter (T) yanks his arm away, able to breakout of The Other Spider-Man's strengthened grip.

Peter (T) winces at the pain on his arm again, but quickly hides it. He couldn't deny that the other Spider-Man (Tobey), was right. He tightens his fists as he sees Dr. Strange opening another portal, glancing at Raquel sleeping soundly on a bed.

The last thing Peter (T) wanted was a fight, but if it was going to happen, he was ready for it.

"Then so be it." He says darkly to the other Spider-Man (Tobey).

Peter (T) immediately jumps right into the portal, says his thank yous to Dr. Strange as it closes.

"Love triangles." Dr. Strange snorts.

"Maybe more like a love rectangle if you count his MJ in the picture." The other Spider-Man (Tobey) points out.

Dr. Strange raises his eyebrows, not knowing whether to be impressed or disgusted.

"Never really ends well..." The other Spider-Man (Tobey) states, and lets out a sigh. "I'm hoping this one will."

"Well I'll keep an eye out. Just in case if Peter (T) is taking too long in getting her back home. I'm also a bit curious in how on Earth was his girlfriend able to open a portal on her own without any powers or training." Dr. Strange reopens the same portal, entering into Peter (A)'s universe. "Nice knowing ya."

The Other Spider-Man (Tobey) salutes him, and picks up a cute chubby cat circling around his feet.

"Meow." It purred as he picked it up.